Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Buying online

2K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  Sméagol 
#1 ·
Hi guys, i am looking at purchasing a set af OME shocks next year, but i was wondering, The online prices that i see re shocks and springs . Is that normally per pair or each?

#8 ·
Lawrence, These will suit 0" to 2" lift.

Front F4-B46-1266HO
Rear F4-B46-1267HO

I have had these in for about a month now, on road they are a lot smoother than the OMEs they replaced. Off road they are much, much better than the ome.

The fronts were exactly the same length as the 2" OME
The rears are about 30mm shorter than the OME they replaced. If you want a very flexy vehicle then these may not be for you, but as mine is set up for long range touring they are perfect. I purchased these from summit racing, with delivery to aus they cost $462 AU

#17 ·
Just on the online prices, it somestimes pays off to give physical shops a call.

I know in my area I was able to pick up a Safari Snorkel much cheaper from my local 4x4 store than I was able to find it online. The similar holds true for bullbars when I was getting a quote.

Honestly haven't priced up suspension parts there, however worst case you waste a phone call.

#19 ·
Thanks Two Up, I will check out the Tough Dogs, but the OME seem to be easier to get on this side of the world. 14 years is a long time. I think for a set of springs. I think I still have my original, but apparently previous owner, used to carry a lot of weight in he back, as it has sagged about an inch and a half, however I have seen much worse here, even heard of people carrying the back full of bags of cement!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.