Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we all have simple moments but I'm starting to get more and more..

I hope it's not a trend for the future..

First one was a little while ago, I heard a sound like an intercooler pipe leak just as I started a 60km drive home. Pulled over had a decent look, couldn't find the problem so limped it home and started pulling everything apart trying to find the leak.. Was about 10pm when I got home and after several hours of removing and reinstalling pipes and trying different things that I realized at 3am that the connector to the boost gauge had come out..

On Saturday I wanted to remove an alarm system from a wreck and install in my current ride.. All up the conversion took 8 hours as I was very careful I didn't mix any of the wires up and cut everything perfectly and spent a while cable tying everything out of site when I remembered I forgot to install the vent back in...

I hope thats the last of my special moments for a while atleast:)

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
reminds me of that supcheap commercial with the nuts in the ashtray

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
This should be moved to the friday fwit thread...

·
It's all good
nissan patrol
4,206 Posts
I really can't add anything constructive to this thread :)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just thought I would share a couple of funny moments I have had recently, not funny at the time though:)

I'm sure everyone else has been in a similar situation at some stage

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Me? naaahhh.............

MANY! lol

·
Allergic to IFS
nissan
1,005 Posts
I have just finished making a batch of Poly snorkels for my brother, mates and self. made a prototype that fit perfectly, knocked out 5 more and found them to be 50mm longer along the guard. Stupid me had used a different sort of Poly Elbow and failed to take into account the different lengths...... senior moment...........and i'm only 25. :( :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts