Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey guys Im looking for options to mount a 2nd battery in the rear of my wagon. Where and how did you mount it if you have one. Pics would be great if possible. Tryed a search but couldn't find anything useful.
Gudday mate, yeah ditto on the battery box above, mine is just in front of the fridge, behind the back seat. If you are thinking of doing this make sure you look after the wiring running back from the relay in the engine bay as it will have a battery at either end, will make for some impresive fireworks should the wiring rub through ;). BTW i have a soft cargo barrier made from seat belt type material, probably not as good as the steel ones but easy to fit / remove and cost $185.

Cheers, Col

·
Registered
91 Posts
TB45 Bruce

Send us a pic of you soft barrier won't you ? Sounds like a good alternative for folks that find the steel hindering their needs.

Cheers
Gudday, my car is at the mechanics getting a replacement engine fitted at the moment (it's a story for another time) but when i get it back i post the picks, this is a pic from the shop where i purchased it.

Sorry to the original post, i realise we are getting off track here :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.