Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
TB45 Bruce

Send us a pic of you soft barrier won't you ? Sounds like a good alternative for folks that find the steel hindering their needs.

Cheers
that was GU_Col with the soft barrier. I have a 2nd hand Milford ($140 from ebay), but simply attached to the kids seat attachment points at the bottom and to a metal strip replacing the 3rd row grab handles at the top. There are threads here on the pros and cons and how-tos of this arrangement. I'm happy with mine. Lets not hijack this thread here though.

·
Registered
nissan
711 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
TB45 Bruce

Send us a pic of you soft barrier won't you ? Sounds like a good alternative for folks that find the steel hindering their needs.

Cheers
Gudday, my car is at the mechanics getting a replacement engine fitted at the moment (it's a story for another time) but when i get it back i post the picks, this is a pic from the shop where i purchased it.

Sorry to the original post, i realise we are getting off track here :)

·
Registered
nissan
339 Posts
No hijacking intended. Patrol 28 can now consider the addition of a barrier ( hard or soft ) as part of a safe install once he figured out where in the back his battery is going to go. Good luck with it Patrol28

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.