Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

After a hard floor off road camper / trailer. What are the good quality ones apart from
Pioneer
Cub
Camprite

Ta

Ken

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GU IV
18,647 Posts
Kimberley and Aussie Swag spring to mind.

I'd go have a chat with Jim and Linda at Pioneer in Wangara, they also sell their ex hire units and sell second hand ones too, as well as all the new ones, so they have a wide budget range covered.

I have one of the new models, and the previous owner of the local distributor was, um, painful (trying to be polite here) to deal with, but can't speak highly enough of the new people, and Pioneer seem to have ironed out all the things I had to fix on mine (was one of the very first of the entirely new model, but it went from Perth to Cape a York and back without much issue).

Overall the value for money I couldn't justify paying a fair bit more for a Kimberley, and Pioneers have equally good resale, I'd highly recommend popping in for a chat, they're a very nice couple and very helpful.

·
Registered
nissan
2,015 Posts
Keep clear of Cub if you intend taking it offroad.

I can recommend Aussie Swag, we had a 2001 Classic model and took it to a large part of Australia, the only damage was a rock smashed the end of the PVC pole holder that I had added to it. They are simply well built. Their kitchen set up is awesome the way it swings around to the side of the trailer and frees up heaps of awning space.

Australian Offroad Campers also make good quality hard floors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts