Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all took the family camping to Tamala station for a week then to Murchison house station for a week. Was our first real trip with our newly purchased 2001 jayco hawk outback. Here are a few pics of tamala station. I will put some of the pics of kalbarri up later.

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan
4,831 Posts
They did in this one Floody

·
Registered
nissan
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
murchison house station kalbarri.

The second week was at murchison house station kalbarri. We loved it here so much to do. Got some great pics. Hopefully these one's work. By the way the fish we are holding we caught with our hands no rods and reels.

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kalbarri

Here are some more picsin kalbarri.

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan
39 Posts
pics look great, I was just up at Tamala last week too for four nights, then went out to steep point for three nights. Its a great part of WA my second trip up and it won't be my last. We stayed at little Nannas camp site this time, was pretty happy with it had nearly all the beach to ourselves.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
358 Posts
Arrived Kalbarri today, heading to Tamala next week, not sure for how long. Towing 20ft off road van. Loved the photos.

·
Registered
nissan
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice. Would have liked to go to steep point but no dogs allowed. We stayed at hutts beach one and also had the whole place to ourselves. Would go back in a second loved it.

·
Registered
nissan
13 Posts
Great pics pk82, looks awesome.......... We're heading up that way in September for 2 weeks so hopefully catch some nice spots

·
Registered
nissan
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey biggogs69 we had a good drive around the place and there all great spots you'll have a ball enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts