Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh yes.. just when you thought it was safe to breathe again.

WHO THE **** THINKS THIS **** UP!?

CHILDCARE workers who send tantrum-throwing toddlers to "time out" risk hefty fines under national childcare laws to come into force next year.

New regulations will expose childcare centres to penalties if children are required to take part in religious or cultural activities, such as Christmas tree decoration or Easter hat parades hunts. WHAT THE **** IF I WANT MY KIDS TO HAVE A NORMAL CHILDHOOD WITH THIS SORT OF STUFF WE ALL HAD AS KIDS?

Childcare supervisors risk personal fines for the first time, under the national legislation being adopted by state and territory governments.

Centres could be fined as much as $50,000, and supervisors $10,000, for failing to ensure children are adequately supervised, or for using "inappropriate discipline" to keep order.
- New childcare laws ban separating kids
- Supervisors face personal fines

AND TO TOP IT OFF
- School bans the word "Easter"

Ban on naughty corner, Easter parades | News.com.au

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
hahahaha the world is good at ****ing itself up or should I say humans are a depressive species.

Back to the caves I tells ya. Its the only way. Grow your own crops, look after your own kids, build your own house, do everything yourselfs. the world of litigation is going to push us there anyway.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
I'm reading a book at the moment (rather series of books) where one species of human dumbed themselves down so much that they effectively 'devolved' to grunting, cultureless animals... is THIS where we're headed. If so, when i have kids, and when they're old enough, i'll be giving them easter/chrissy cards to give to all the students and teachers of all faiths. If it get's him/her expelled, homeschool it is. THIS IS AUSTRALIA. Why are we PANDERING to the large minority?

·
Part of the furniture around here
nissan
19,131 Posts
Don't worry, there'll come a day when it'll be illegal to put up Christmas lights and decorations in/on your house, in fact, it'll be illegal to sall same. And do not make your own! It's the dogooders who think anything of Western culture is offensive to other cultures and should be banned, even if the other cultures don't give a rats. Can't see them trying to ban Eid festivals and the like.

Cheers

Ray

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mic said:
If so, when i have kids
Dont do it. Smash your nuts with a hammer now. By the time you have kids and they hit 15, what will be left for them?

Nobody will be allowed to give any form of punishment (The courts are 99% the way there)there will be total anarchy.

As DDR said on MSN "little Xjqyzzxvvvytrrr (pronounced johnny), stop stabbing Taqqbxxxijjtyyyyha (pronouced Cathy), you might hurt her" cause that works, all the experts say so.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
1,610 Posts
problem is, aussies are far to apathetic for a revolution, mores the pity ...... this sort of stuff tears me up inside that our country is slipping away ....

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Don't worry, there'll come a day when it'll be illegal to put up Christmas lights and decorations in/on your house, in fact, it'll be illegal to sall same. And do not make your own! It's the dogooders who think anything of Western culture is offensive to other cultures and should be banned, even if the other cultures don't give a rats. Can't see them trying to ban Eid festivals and the like.

Cheers

Ray
No mention of leftists Ray? ;) :p

Dont do it. Smash your nuts with a hammer now. By the time you have kids and they hit 15, what will be left for them?

Nobody will be allowed to give any form of punishment (The courts are 99% the way there)there will be total anarchy.

As DDR said on MSN "little Xjqyzzxvvvytrrr (pronounced johnny), stop stabbing Taqqbxxxijjtyyyyha (pronouced Cathy), you might hurt her" cause that works, all the experts say so.
Maybe i will :confused:...

·
nissan
19,131 Posts
No mention of leftists Ray? ;) :p
Well, I don't think the latest is coming from the Conservative side, do you? :)

Cheers

Ray

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Well, I don't think the latest is coming from the Conservative side, do you? :)

Cheers

Ray
Yep. It's not the Tinnedsoup Neomale's fault...

If you have a laterally thinking brain, and are from brisbane, you'd know who i was talking about ;).

Actually i don't think this is a political stance. i think this is australians failing australians... :(

·
nissan
19,131 Posts
Yep. It's not the Tinnedsoup Neomale's fault...

If you have a laterally thinking brain, and are from brisbane, you'd know who i was talking about ;).
I'll have to ponder that one! Google just comes up with this post (so quickly?).

Actually i don't think this is a political stance. i think this is australians failing australians... :(
I don't think there's any politics involved in this, per se, but I do think that it's a manifestation of Leftist views of the (or their) world. Most Leftists detest Western culture and a further segment detests Christianity, the more both can be suppressed, the better. The ironic thing is, the cultures and states that a lot of Leftists laud and promote, are the ones where they themselves would find life the most difficult and oppressive.

Cheers

Ray

·
Registered
nissan
2,694 Posts
Seriously, in this day and age...who'd have kids!

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,196 Posts
problem is, aussies are far to apathetic for a revolution, mores the pity ......
This is so true, it is not in our general nature to rock the boat, we will do it individually but not, knowingly, collectively.

We have the power, we just have not learned to use it yet. US Pollies take a lot of notice of their constituents, not ours............................. Not that I want us to follow the US too closely......bloody hell! Just on a couple of things.

But I take heart that the NSW election may see us taking a new direction with our power, and I don't mean Lib V Lab, just in sending emphatic messages, ie, I think some of the federal independents may be forced to rethink their current stance on certain issues.

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Didnt we in Australia a few years ago have a no "santa clause , clause" in the big department stores

The goodie tooshoes out there forced the government to reduce the parental control of parents years ago

Then ooppss we have all these little arrrrsoles running around
AAHH
Lets blame the parents !!!

A swift kik up the date ,the cane,the belt never hurt many of us
Did we all turn into mass murders ,criminals ???

Get em in the naughty corner,get some control
Get away with it once,then try for more
Then its crime with no remorse
OH hang on its like that already

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Like I've said before. Yesterday is the place to be...nothing ever changes and everybody is there.

Don't like the way things are going? Get in your local politicians ear!

That's what the networking bitches do...and they do it a lot! Get the local *****s email and give him your thoughts...every day if necessary. Don't be part of The Silent Majority' (they are the dead by the way...never a good term to use but ignorantly popular)

The pollies only know what they hear. They're not mind-readers.

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,790 Posts
I'm reading a book at the moment (rather series of books) where one species of human dumbed themselves down so much that they effectively 'devolved' to grunting, cultureless animals... is THIS where we're headed. If so, when i have kids, and when they're old enough, i'll be giving them easter/chrissy cards to give to all the students and teachers of all faiths. If it get's him/her expelled, homeschool it is. THIS IS AUSTRALIA. Why are we PANDERING to the large minority?

What's the book Mic, Teen Bogans in Australia 2008-2010????? Seems like we are already there around my way..

·
Registered
nissan
11,124 Posts
Your not an aussie, Your from tasmania.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
wont be long and kids will just be stripped from their parents at birth and sent to one of them christmas island detention centres for soft kruntitus. with no dicipline and no work ethic, they will all be drop kicks and there isnt a dam thing anyone can do about it bar wrap em up in cotton wool cause that may farking hurt.
what a joke this country is becoming. it kills me to say it but we might just have to move to where all them sheep shaggers keep coming from to get away from this bullchit.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts