Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I know the 3" lift on the GQ has been done many time but it's just the "Happy Factor" that forces me to post...

It consist of custom built dropbox from the plans that float on this forum (although they weren't that accurate...), big thank to Jesse for looking into this!

The coils are the Dubinson HD although I couldn't bare the ugly color so I repainted them along with the dropbox and the Procomp shocks. Love that old Vespa color! Might even paint the gold out of my truck with this paint!!!

I'm also posting some flex pictures of my first try out, doesn't rub at all, quite happy!!! (tires are 255-85r16 or 33x10.5 if I recall). These pics are with the rear stabilizer removed but I'll extend it to get better front flex and better hwy driving.

Cheers,
Mr. D

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan
351 Posts
Not bad mate well done, Im looking at doing a similar thing to my rig. Some people do the opposite to you and remove the front stabilizer and leave the rear in for better front flex. Not sure how this would compare on the highway.

I love those high roofs I wish I could get my hands on one over here. Nice backdrop too.

·
naturally asthmatic
4,387 Posts
Looks great. I thought there would be more snow up above Harrison than that.

·
Registered
nissan
56 Posts
Great pics!!
I did'n realize there was any sale of Y60 in Canada.
Good to hear - we all over the world.

I removed both stabilizers too. However I miss them while 3,7 ton of weight rolls on;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts