Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Part of the furniture around here
nissan
19,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't how many people have heard of CCleaner, but I've been using it for years and reckon it's a must for anyone who uses the Internet. It's a free program that cleans out all Temporary Internet Files, History Files, Cookies and lots more, all the crap that gets loaded onto your computer while you're on the net. You'd be absolutely gobsmacked at how much rubbish is stored on your computer and often how things will run better once this crap is cleaned out. If you want to try it, it's available here: CCleaner - Download

Cheers

Ray

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
from K-Tel... makes a great gift.

·
nissan
19,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't be smart, just try it. :D

Cheers

Ray

·
nissan
19,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Just ran mine now 317MB gone...don't do it often enough I guess. Years ago I used to run it just before closedown every night. You can also run 'Clean Up'...it's slower but gets a bit more. Free from Stephen Gould.

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
Its registry cleaner seems to be a standard relied upon tool at most of the work places I have been too in the last few years.

·
Registered
nissan
511 Posts
Missed that one completely. I only mentioned this as I did a clean this morning and another one just before I posted, and couldn't believe the amount of crap that had built up - 198Mb worth. :shock:

Cheers

Ray
Just cleaned out10,500mb do you reckon the missus will count it as my share of chores? ;-)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts