Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol mk 160
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if Anyone have a 15x8 Centerline Convo Pro Wheel For Compatible with GQ - Y60, Please Let me Know, Please Let me know I've been searching for one of these for years now, i like this wheels, im only missing one for my spare wheel, want one for it, please let me know if you have them :)

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan patrol mk 160
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not from Oz, im in a south asian country called sri lanka, i checked everywhere in here, but couldnt find one, even in Net, even sent countless mail's to centerline agents, all of them say they dont make manf. 6 lug design now, so i if anyone knows where i can get one, i dnt care getting a blank n getting them drilled, if anyone can do it n tell me the price, for it, ill take it, if ur near Sydney/ Melbourne, i'll tell some one to pay n send it to me

·
Registered
nissan patrol mk 160
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this one is for the spare wheel, and the tyres i use are 32x11.50x15, so sumthing fits that, and thank you for the help :)

·
Registered
nissan patrol mk 160
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its a centerline convo pro 15x9.5 with 85m off set if any one knows where i can get one please let me know

·
Registered
nissan
357 Posts
They do look good on the patrol, I found that the convo was the softest rim I have ever come across on a road car. A pot hole was enough for me to have to repair it. I had a set on my HZ one tonner. I certainly hope that the six stud version got a stonger rim than the road goers.
Hope one turns up for you.

·
Registered
nissan patrol mk 160
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea seems pretty good on the patrol, i to got them with my LC HZJ77 but missing spare wheel so im searching for one for that im not from Oz, but if nyone can find one from there (cz its not available at my place) i just need one wheel to complete that set so if nyone can please find me one i'll call me people at Oz to get them delivered to me :)

·
Registered
nissan patrol mk 160
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They do look good on the patrol, I found that the convo was the softest rim I have ever come across on a road car. A pot hole was enough for me to have to repair it. I had a set on my HZ one tonner. I certainly hope that the six stud version got a stonger rim than the road goers.
Hope one turns up for you.
do you hv a spare wheel?

·
Registered
nissan
1 Posts
hey guys i know this is an old thread but i came across looking for one myself.
i have a set of 4 but one is cracked badly so i have 3 in great shape if anyone is still chasing a rim or 3

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
11,874 Posts
Where abouts can you buy new convo pros from for my gu patrol
Could try an import out of the states through Centerline Wheels, or you could try and get these. Not sure on bolt patterns of either.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts