Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi you guys
I got a door locking problem witch i have not been able to solve.
The doors will unlock whit the Kea but it not lock the doors at all whit the keas.
I have changed the door modem but the new remote is not the one wich belongs to that modem i bougt it from a wrecker and this bloke maintaind that the remote can be tuned to the modem, i think that is not thrue. ( This wrecker will sell you anny crap and will not give anny garanty that the part will work)
Has annybody had a semilar problem ? I apreciate.anny sugestion.

ThanksGB

·
Premium Member
Y62
2,639 Posts
Is your interior light circuit working normally? ie when all the doors are closed the interior light turns off.

If you have a problem with your interior light circuit the central locking thinks that a door is still open and will not lock the vehicle.

Might be your problem, just a guess.

What model patrol do you have?

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have the same problem on my 99, haven't had much of a look at it but i like the sound of this door light as a source. I have LED interior lights and an after market kit to tell me when i leave the headlights on. I will investigate these as causes. However my interiorlights are operating normally, i'm thinking there may be some kind of fault as a result of the after market accessories.

Cheers

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Door locking problem GU ltr.

Thank you green TI .
My ligthts are working properly so that can not be the cause. I have re-registerd the smart entrace Modem but the doors do not operate as they should. The doors open in the middel of re-registering and that is the end of the operation It will not react to anny key command. Iwonder also what taht green box is for it is on the lower end of the center console on

the left side it is the only green collored modem.
Cheers BG

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
door lock probblem

Dear Grammar Nazi.
I have a door light probblem ,but you seam to have a few screws loose in your Noggin.

But don't worry there are more of your Type whitout brain in this world.

Have a good Day

BG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.