Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today i finished my Waeco 15lt cooler/warmer install today. came up pretty good.

started with a small frame mounted to the centre console brackets and added some front/rear bracing.

then made up the new console out of MDF as i didnt want to cut up the standard one

and the finished product covered in vinyl. came up pretty good.

and heres one from behind the seat with the 10in sub i added a while ago. I still have space under the back of the fridge to store stuff too. all i need now is a hand brake boot cover and its complete.

let me know what you think.

·
builder not a buyer!
nissan
2,702 Posts
looks great mate, came up a treat maybe in the second pic from the bottom you could have made it so you cant see under the handbrake. would be a bugger to try and find something if it fell down there.... but that just me

looks great mate. well done!

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,226 Posts
Not bad! Good job, love how you managed to keep some cup holders.

·
Registered
Nissan
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks great mate, came up a treat maybe in the second pic from the bottom you could have made it so you cant see under the handbrake. would be a bugger to try and find something if it fell down there.... but that just me

looks great mate. well done!
yeah im going to get a handbrake boot from super cheap today and will try and fix it to the console so nothing can fall down there.

Not bad! Good job, love how you managed to keep some cup holders.
cheers mate, it took a little while to work ot all out but so glad theres cup holders in there. and they are slightly deeper and tighter then the original ones.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts