11,701 Posts
They are nice compared to the 33x12.5's

They havent done much at all

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Truckster are these GuJohnnos old tyres and rims?

·
BORDERTREK 4X4 & FABRICATION
8,549 Posts
It's his store so I suppose yes.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
still cheap!

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,986 Posts
i saw them the day they were listed. . . . ill buy them if they sell for around 1800. should be perfect on my new beastie, 3 or 4inches and 35's. -mmm. its a step back, but creepys really are awesome to drive on the road compared to simex or claws or mudzillas etc, and i think 37's might be a bit much for people looking at buying a GUIV 4.2 tourer anyway unless they are from victoria.:D

Hey truckster. . . i take it you know the guys selling them? i might see you when i pick them up, if i get them.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Hey truckster. . . i take it you know the guys selling them? i might see you when i pick them up, if i get them.
Bloke in my club who bought my old GQ.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,861 Posts
GOING GOING GONE SOLD, at $85 per rim new x5 =$425 ; beadlocks $125 a piece x5 =$625 ; maxxis crewlers $460 each x4 =$1840 , grand total for parts $2890 then add your welding, paint, fitting say around the $700 mark if you pay for someone to do it . Not bad for $2,225.00 pays to do your research so you know what your bidding on.

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you win the bidding Mud GUt?

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,861 Posts
Nah out bid , I was only interested in the rims and would have sold the tyres if I had won, but at $300 for freight to WA on top of what it was bid up too I was out.
The rims turned me on, the fact they were set up right from the first place, un painted insted of burnning powder coat or sand blasting to bring back to bear metel to weld the beadlock on. Ah well always next time.

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,986 Posts
i was bidding, but by the time i bid, it said that my bid wasn't high enough! somebody was bidding at the same time as me. ahh well. next time.

·
Registered
nissan
12 Posts
Will these big bad boys fit my 2000 GU with a 3" lift

Hey folks.

If these are still for sale, would Will these big bad boys fit my 2000 GU with a 3" lift kit.

Also are these tyres aloud on the road in WA??

They do look pretty schmick!!

Cheers

Rusty

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts