Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
They are not only fit but FARKIN CRAZY!!!!!!!!!
All that way and only sitting lanyard over a bolt for a rest.
The height was giddy but my self preservation watching that was sickening

Big no thanks

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I'd so love to do that climb.
When you hit a certain height, everything becomes surreally small so you stop worrying about how far up you are, and start admiring the view.

·
mechanical necromancer
1,682 Posts
Absofrickenloutely no god dammed way you'd catch me doing that. Give's me the shivers just watching the movie. And I'm quite ok with heights, but that?

·
BORDERTREK 4X4 & FABRICATION
8,552 Posts
Biggest I've ever been up is a mere 70' tv antenna tripod tower and even they sway a bit in the wind. Gets a bit unnerving sometimes. Especially when you lean back from the mast to fit an antenna with just your pole harness holding you.
But these guys are amazing climbing 1760 feet. They are not hooked on 100% of the time by the looks either. fook that!

Wonder what they had to fix.....................change the light bulb on top?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Wow! that is a gutsy climb and he did it so "matter-o-factly" no hesitation. awesome!

I might be tempted to be his climbing partner but he would have to Slow the F##K Down!! LOL He nearly ran up it!

·
The Bear
2,413 Posts
I DONT THINK THAT THEY C0ULD PRINT ENOUGH MONEY FOR ME. ****E THESE GUYS NEVER HEARD OF A HELICOPTER!!!!! sorry 'bout the caps

·
Allergic to IFS
1,006 Posts
I've done plenty of Abseiling and rock climing including the 110m+ drop on Mt Tinbeerwah but Whhhhooooooaaahm that is totally nuts. with an approching storm and all.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts