Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went looking for this today but couldn't find it, has it disappeared the last time I bought a few bottles it was on special and that was near 2 years ago.

So i bought some caliber diesel injector cleaner but when I opened it it was nothing but next to ordinary Kero in a VERY expensive bottle.....I need my diesel power back.

Anyone seen it lately??

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Yom, Supercheap didn't have any neither did Repco, I might need to search elsewhere, hope they have not dumbed it down to the level of all the others.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks BB looks like they have changed it completely, the MSDS is a waste of time, my run of using this brand is finally over:( probably just Kero like most the others now.

If anyone has an old blue bottle hanging around, could they please post up the ingredient listed on it?, starts with a b

·
Registered
nissan
675 Posts
Thanks BB looks like they have changed it completely, the MSDS is a waste of time, my run of using this brand is finally over:( probably just Kero like most the others now.

If anyone has an old blue bottle hanging around, could they please post up the ingredient listed on it?, starts with a b
Will have a look tomorrow FNQ.
edit: hitself.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts