Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive heard very good reports about them and due to the USD at the point in time Im on the cusp of ordering one.

Any bad experiances? Particuarly with the 1/2" 749 Impact Wrench (745ft-lb :eek:)

·
Registered
490 Posts
CP = excellent quality rattle guns. Had a few of them, the turbos are awesome for undoing those stubborn nut's and bolts.

·
Registered
nissan
156 Posts
Sold sh&tloads when i worked at repco and never heard a bad word about them, i remember one come back with a buggered forward/reverse button but that was about it..

·
Registered
nissan patrol
4 Posts
bought one 14years ago as a apprentice still have it now and going strong it would undo nut that the blue point twin hammers would not also have CP 3/8 drive air ratchet also going strong

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, Im convinced.

Brand new only costing me $299AUD to the door, the local repco has one on the shelf for $689 if my eyes werent lying :)

·
It's all good
nissan patrol
4,206 Posts
Thanks guys, Im convinced.

Brand new only costing me $299AUD to the door, the local repco has one on the shelf for $689 if my eyes werent lying :)
Fark :shock:, I'd be buying os at the price aswell

·
Registered
nissan
8 Posts
I have alot of air tools for my trade, 4 rattle guns from 3/8 to inch drive my 3/4 CP stands up to them all
bit heavy but still a good reliable gun, not long got a 1in ingersol & rand not much bigger than a 1/2" gun but around 1200ft pound cost me though just shy of $1500

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Ben have both 1/2 inch CP impact wrench and 1/4 drive ratchet drive.
Both unreal products, and the impact wrench nearly broke me when I git it years ago but works perfectly. Killed many others but not CP.

·
Registered
nissan
11,211 Posts
Cp and ingersol rand are both brilliant air tools. What site are you getting these cp deals on as I'm in need of an air hacksaw. And possibly a 3/4 dr rattle gun.

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was just waiting until they confirmed it was shipped before giving the site :)

www.nationaltoolwarehouse.com/xq/asp/cn.Air-Tools/TID.{330288F0-C8E8-407A-9C5C-193616026BF7}/catid.18/qx/category.htm

·
Registered
nissan
11,211 Posts
sorry for the somewhat grave dig but did have you got that gun yet benno.
just thinking of getting a few things off em, and was postage much?
how did you find them with international delivery
cheers

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah mate, arrived on thursday or friday of last week, so about two weeks postage time with USPS tracking.

Shipping and handling came to $60, so considering its weight and size Im very happy. Going to use it tomorrow night to put on my manual hubs :)

Ill be putting through a order for 1/4" and 3/8" rattle guns in the near future.

·
Registered
nissan
241 Posts
I'm also considering doing an order, so some feedback on the company would be good, and what it cost to post. So many of the Ebay listings refuse to ship internationally, and these guys are a good dealer cheaper aswell.

Hey BeNos would you be interested in combining shipping?

·
Registered
nissan
11,211 Posts
yeah id be keen where abouts in oz are ya. and what just order to one and send it off.
im more looking at die grinders and also an air hacksaw myself. already have a couple of rattle guns and stuff at work. haha.

·
Registered
nissan
241 Posts
I'm in Brisbane, I'm the guy from the last trip to glass house with the Blue over silver GQ that kept over heating.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts