Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone. i've an ad for 4 tyres in the classifieds and was wondering, being new to forum, if this is the best path to go down or is it ok to let you all know about them on here too? wont put anything up here till i here otherwise. thanks in advance for any advice

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
Best to stick to the classifieds mate, its where the b usiness end of the forum is, this is the section where members try and get vechile problems fixed or put up GU specific modifications.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
troy, the ad is in the forum classifieds but thought i'd get more coverage from the gu/gr section? i want it to be a quick sale as i'm keen for the new bigger hoops to go on.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers benno, will do and will be patient. are the classifieds a successfull way to unload tyres from your experience?

·
Registered
nissan
377 Posts
troy, the ad is in the forum classifieds but thought i'd get more coverage from the gu/gr section? i want it to be a quick sale as i'm keen for the new bigger hoops to go on.
Clasifieds is where you sell your stuff and that is the purpose of that section and not this one;),yes you could get more coverage buy putting your add in every section of the forum but you wont make people very happy by doing that, your posts will then most likely get removed as they are in the wrong section of the forum.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cheers danny, certainly not here to tick people off but as green as a forum user could be, that's me

·
Registered
nissan patrol
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
got em on there too but made buy it now price a bit dearer to give guys here first bite at em. check them out? i think very reasonable $ but prob should keep chit chat re. tyres to minimum here

·
Registered
nissan
399 Posts
In all honesty, i wouldnt buy them for that price.
For a couple hundred more, i can buy brand new and know the full history of them.
If your looking for a quick sale, that price isnt going to get it.

tyres are like the internals of an engine - they are only worth something if they are brand new.
The more they are used, the less they are worth.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If your looking for a quick sale, that price isnt going to get it.

what would you think IS reasonable? to even save a few hundred could be the deciding factor for potential buyers? can't give them away? i've tried with no luck to look back through sales history on similar rubber with no luck. i know replacement costs are well over 400 ea and that is if you can get hold of them so they must be popular? and good!

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
If someone is interested in tyres they will go to the Classifieds section and have a look to see what tyres are available.

So no, you may not spam the rest of the forum with links to your tyres.

PS: If they're not selling and noone is interested you should lower the price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.