nissan
19,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,249 Posts
Link doesn't seem to be working for me.

It must be massive or I need NBN to download it.

Or something else is amiss

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,221 Posts
With all of these business interests, I wonder how Palmer will find time for Parliament: http://www.aph.gov.au/~/media/03 Senators and Members/32 Members/Register/44p/PS/PalmerC_44P.ashx.

Doesn't load for me either, but, a bit slow Ray, I brought this up quite some time ago, He has already said he doesn't want to be in Canberra. He was very reluctant to outline his pecuniary interests to 7.30 he basically said he wasn't sure, is that file an official list of his pecuniary interests?

·
Part of the furniture around here
nissan
19,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The link is to a PDF of his actual statement to Parliament, dated 10 Dec 2013. He has to state everything, else he will be in contempt and could be ousted. I still wonder who on earth could have voted for him and his slaves.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,221 Posts
The link is to a PDF of his actual statement to Parliament, dated 10 Dec 2013. He has to state everything, else he will be in contempt and could be ousted. I still wonder who on earth could have voted for him and his slaves.
I still can't open it, it starts to load and stops. I'll have to find it elsewhere, I'm very interested.

They were trying to get him to open up on 7.30 as said and he refused (expected I suppose) but he kept saying he didn't know so she kept chasing him on if he doesn't know how can he list......

He is now my local member and I've said before there will be a lot of people here saying WTF have I done??????????

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,249 Posts
When you find it, post it because I still can't get it

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,221 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,295 Posts
Just been down to Elimbah and back, (traffic was heavy), heaps of Clive signs up saying to Get Rid of Labor.

Reactions: grumpyone and Foo

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,832 Posts
Yep, seen em.

Lots of ....

Clive says give Labor the boot.

About the only thing I have ever agreed with him on.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,295 Posts
He’s back.

Font Signage Brand Electric blue Graphics

Reactions: Foo
1 - 13 of 13 Posts