Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
What Have I Done?
nissan
5,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the quote for my Patrol, and one quote for the Mrs car.
All i can say guys n gals,
get onto it while its hot,
ripper deals with all extras etc etc,

As theyre new to the world of insurance,
They really want your buisness is all i can say !

im still in shock

click n see
Car insurance - car insurance quotes | Coles Insurance

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
read the fine print yet on where your allowed to use it? Probably not covered outside the coles carpark.

for market value on mine $400
if I want agreed value i only get
Your chosen value: $ Must be between $23,600 and $35,400

no way to value or list all of your accessories etc.

Mines insured for a **** load more than that.. pass thanks

·
What Have I Done?
nissan
5,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so is mine truckster, but they gonna call me to discuss the extras and we'll see,
but the wifes car, they obliterated all competition..

ps. not insured with em, but deffinately keen after
i get the call in the morning.

re fine print, i will deff, get the policy booklet to read prior,
but in all seriousness, if it pans out,
its a huge frkin bargain dude.

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,637 Posts
Westfarmers have been providing insurance coverage for years now. (One of the top 5 insurers in Australia)
Its just a Name change for an existing product.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
LittleJohn said:
patiently excited.over $1500.00 savings for me, if its true
I have some swamp forsale. You dont honestly expect the exact same coverage, price accessories etc for $1500 less do you?

my boss tried it on his new suby outback, and it was 300 more than what he got yesterday

·
Registered
nissan
2,003 Posts
Ring 'em and run your useage and mod's past them... if it suits you great. I really mean that, not being sarcastic

I take your comment on board (excuse the pun) about towing boats and not 4WD'ing and the reason they are cheap is because they are into 'low risk' and run a mile from the majority of vehicles on here hence my "nuff said". I apologise for that as I lumped you in with the mob and I shouldn't have.

Also I'm not sure who your current insurer is but if my premuim dropped $1500 they would be paying me $600 per year and my cover is anywhere, anytime, anything, agreed value with a lot of accessories at "new for old" on the policy as well.

Bottom line tho is that there a heap of insurers out there and they all have customers so its all good... give 'em a buzz as even if it turns out to be half that $1500 it is still a great saving

·
What Have I Done?
nissan
5,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$1500.00 savings on insuring two cars in total, a new Mazda 3 together with my 06 Patrol.
Thanks evil for your last post.

Yeah, they will be calling me tomorow to discuss the Patrols quote, as ive noted extras that arent on the choices on the website etc.
Let em call me if they want my bizness.
Plus by doing that you get the online discount,
otherwise,
you pay full price etc over the phone if you ring em etc.

we'll see

·
Registered
328 Posts
Yep, I've got my Pajero with full comp and the Patrol with 3rd party, my son has his VZ Commonwhore with them and when it's time for renewal my daughters car is going with them as well.
Also every month you get a coupon which multiplys the 4c fuel docket saving by 3, so a 12c per litre saving once per month.
In my case if you buy something in the shop worth $2 then it's a 6 cent saving and then that's X 3 with the coupon @ 115 litres of LPG it's a pretty good deal every month.
Regards Andrew.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
GQ 94 coil cab agreed value of $20,000, insured any where in Australia as long as it's a road/track marked on a map, also as long as it's legal and mod plated mods and accessories are all covered from the 2" after market gauges to the winch on the front

cost is $1300 per year full comprehensive

Shannons ;)

·
Registered
Nissan CRD
893 Posts
Do they cover damage from bad fuel? The bill from Midwest Auto group to Allianz for my CRD patrol was close to $8,000 so their service desk staff told me.

·
85kw of Brute Strength
nissan patrol
829 Posts
only about $200 saving on my **** car ....... might consider it next time its due

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,700 Posts
GQ 94 coil cab agreed value of $20,000, insured any where in Australia as long as it's a road/track marked on a map, also as long as it's legal and mod plated mods and accessories are all covered from the 2" after market gauges to the winch on the front

cost is $1300 per year full comprehensive

Shannons ;)
How do you get insurance for a 94 model GQ for $20k?:confused:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts