Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spoke to my nissan dealer/stealer, quoted me $60 for 5 litres coolant, does this sound correct, $180 for 15 litres.

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nissan spares guy led me astray. He didnt realise it was a concentrate,wonder how many he has sold. Only need five litres and top up.

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
Im now using Tectalloy 100P, bout $40 per 5L premix. If ARE use it in $7k intercoolers its good enough for the ol donk.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GU4 2006 with Cummins ISDE4.5 270HP , 830 NM Engine Conversion
2,129 Posts
i have been using Nulon longlife (250,000k, or 4 years) for years on both my wife's prado and patrol. why bother to use Nissan which was also made locally but with an incressed price? The prado used to have toyota red coolant, after a good flash, i changed it to the green one. nearly 5, yewars with 150,000km since the first use, never have any problems.and the old coolant still looked very good when i changed it.

·
Registered
Nissan
260 Posts
As said its concentrate not premix, you don't need 15 litres, just enough to make a 33-50% mix with clean water.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I just go to the local natrad.$120 bucks for a pressure flush and fill and I don't have to worry about disposal, the kids or the dog getting into it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts