Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,160 Posts
Make sure you scrub the underside of those nails
No update from me today.
You know wots goin on.
Best
🍺
I still think AU is in a good place, I said many times we are ahead of the game but behind the spike, that is starting now but I genuinely think we will be OK as many of the stats seem to indicate, we need to keep pushing the morons who just flout the laws of good common sense.
With wife working from home now and not traveling up to 3 hours a day, we have beer and wine o'clock around 1630hrs, today my local friendly Magpie came and sat with us, lucky there's no bird flu ;).

·
Registered
606 Posts
OK YOU'RE ALL GOD THEN.
I guess you're sitting somewhere away from people, office?

Please remember this. For 3 weeks and more I've been telling you like it is.

Are you serving your community, or just serving yourself a platter of false goods?

In time, we will all see who is who.
THIS IS NOT A GAME!!!!!.
No one should say such statements! Lives? Do you care about yours?
Yeah, I'm sure you do in your stockpile pantry while you mock others.
Time will come.
That is all.

I still think AU is in a good place, I said many times we are ahead of the game but behind the spike, that is starting now but I genuinely think we will be OK as many of the stats seem to indicate, we need to keep pushing the morons who just flout the laws of good common sense.
With wife working from home now and not traveling up to 3 hours a day, we have beer and wine o'clock around 1630hrs, today my local friendly Magpie came and sat with us, lucky there's no bird flu ;).

·
Registered
606 Posts
And you seem to think that all of us have NO contact with the outside world. Shame on you Dude!
Great on you, you're doing just fine.
I'm sorry, you just don't understand the gravity of the situation. You are in fact, giving your countrymen the wrong information.

Say hi to my kangaroos! Wallabees, the sist my frends, they thist our frends.

You should lead your community, not deprive it of breath.

Fryer out.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,423 Posts
OK YOU'RE ALL GOD THEN.
I guess you're sitting somewhere away from people, office?

Please remember this. For 3 weeks and more I've been telling you like it is.

Are you serving your community, or just serving yourself a platter of false goods?

In time, we will all see who is who.
THIS IS NOT A GAME!!!!!.
No one should say such statements! Lives? Do you care about yours?
Yeah, I'm sure you do in your stockpile pantry while you mock others.
Time will come.
That is all.
To whom are you referring this statement to?

Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,423 Posts
And you seem to think that all of us have NO contact with the outside world. Shame on you Dude!
Great on you, you're doing just fine.
I'm sorry, you just don't understand the gravity of the situation. You are in fact, giving your countrymen the wrong information.

Say hi to my kangaroos! Wallabees, the sist my frends, they thist our frends.

You should lead your community, not deprive it of breath.

Fryer out.
And this one also, because these two latest posts by you are confusing and nothing like what Gee has said in his reply.? :unsure:

Foo

·
Registered
NISSAN PATROL Y61 3.0 Di (ZD30) 09/2000
492 Posts
You are not ahead of the game. Just 15 days roughly behind us.
Wait for another 15 days not listening, and we will talk again in front of your latest numbers then.
Watch ours. We are just 15 days ahead of you. And 70M, not 20.
I really hope to be wrong.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I don’t know if it’s translation. Or different language interpretation.

But these guys may not be at the same level of precaution that you are chippy. But I don’t think they are being naive.

Half the rest of the country. Are being morons though. The amount of traffic here hasn’t slowed down. And idiots are still going to parks even though they are all closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,160 Posts
And this one also, because these two latest posts by you are confusing and nothing like what Gee has said in his reply.? :unsure:

Foo
Asobloodylutely, confused the daylights out of me, but that is my quote that was forwarded with the satement so it appears to be aimed at me. So, it has been suggested I have no idea what is going on, not taking precautions, I don't care about others, etc, etc. So chippy, phil, I shall bow to your superior intellect and stop showing a positive attitude based on data I read every 'friggin' day, seeing as you guys seem to know everything there is to know about this virus and what Govts around he world should be doing and that we here in Oz know nothing, the floor is yours, go for it.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,160 Posts
I dont think there is much point attackig each other gents..Shlts got out of hand so lets just do what we can to stay safe.
Where all in this together.
Oh! so you would sit back and take the insinuations being made? I think not.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,423 Posts
I can't follow the reasoning or conversation at times from both of them. One moment they are providing info from what is happening there and then attacking us for some reason. :unsure: :oops:

Foo

·
Registered
563 Posts
My head office for work is based over in Graz, Austria. A lot of the way they communicate to me in english via emails and text etc all comes across in a similar kind of manner to what Phill and Chippy write in their comments. When talking to them over the phone or face to face the message is conveyed in a totally different manner. I really don't think they are purposely trying to insult individuals here so I try not to read into it too much. It's not just this subject/thread that other's feel like they have been personally insulated by members from countries with english as a second language.

·
Registered
nissan
268 Posts
Put of retirement because of this carnt go any where with the lock down of states. superannuation has dropped bills adding up . lucky I’m still working driving busses trying social distancing. the busses having to make sure all hand rails, seatbelt buckles are treated , spraying aerosol antiseptic into air con condenser. Also isolated front row of seats no go. I do this after every trip. Just hope I don’t catch it !!!!!

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,160 Posts
My head office for work is based over in Graz, Austria. A lot of the way they communicate to me in english via emails and text etc all comes across in a similar kind of manner to what Phill and Chippy write in their comments. When talking to them over the phone or face to face the message is conveyed in a totally different manner. I really don't think they are purposely trying to insult individuals here so I try not to read into it too much. It's not just this subject/thread that other's feel like they have been personally insulated by members from countries with english as a second language.
PM sent to clarify one point.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,423 Posts
1041 - 1060 of 1333 Posts