Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matt, I'm no wizz when it comes to mechanics. Without sounding like a dunce, the exhaust is off the shelf with mandrel bends - coming out of Brisbane. I have 24 hours to opt between Steinbauer (my preference) and a DP. The Steinbauer figures look better, but the New car warranty DP offers sounds good. Will post outcome next week after I have pulled my 3 tonne load over a few hilly roads.

·
Registered
nissan
75 Posts
Hey antman,

Hows it going? I have an 09 GUVI Auto. Have just fitted an 3 inch exhaust and Steinbauer chip... I am very happy with my setup. I have the Steinbauer Chip set at 120%. EGT's arnt to bad and the power comes on early. I think thats mostly due to the exhaust. Up top though at about 100-110kmh my foot is barely touching the accelerator and when i accelerate at that speed the Patrol keeps pulling. But i have felt the power and torque increase right through the rev range.

This will be my first full tank with the Steinbauer and Exhaust fitted but can already tell its more fuel efficient than its standard form... I will let you what i get with this tank (main & sub) but it's looking good at the moment...

Good luck wiith your choices,
Cheers
George

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.