Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
2181 - 2200 of 2335 Posts

·
Premium Member
nissan
7,566 Posts
Okay, just got some insider info about Beenleigh. They have the virus going through the joint and are missing over 100 people a day. Today, they were missing 120 workers and Wagga have been down 200 a day. :eek:
I didn't initially realise ths post was in reference to Teys meat processing. This will be the Coles meat distributor that is currently causing a bottleneck due to covid related staff shortages. It has been good for the local butcher shops. People see Coles meat shelves almost empty so they go to the butcher next door and start panic buying everything he can produce.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
11,761 Posts
After spending 8 hours in the emergency ward with my wife, we heard lots of interesting conversations between nurses & paramedics
One nurse had to be transferred in because 16 nurses were home with Covid.
One doctor said there is 15 shifts a week missed.
They received an email telling them to get a booster after 3 months of receiving the second shot which they don’t want to do

Brisbane is one sick city now said one nurse and we are all so understaffed.
It doesn’t help when there are so many morons being admitted either in hand cuffs, one was only in his jocks, nothing else.
Either drunk, on drugs , domestic issues, fights. All in there to be patched up and sent back out again.
One 14 year old boy came in, hand cuffs on.
Swearing like a sailor, kicking and yelling.
Mental issues and off his meds. A product of the foster system.
Told the cops to kill him, then he managed to get has mask off and started spitting at anyone that went near him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
nissan
7,566 Posts
Told the cops to kill him
They know that gets you special support from family services and a private room.
then he managed to get has mask off and started spitting at anyone that went near him.
The young a-hole made famous by having his photo in the media chained in a restraint chair with a spit hood on at Dondale juvie made this behaviour popular. He was HepC positive and would bite the inside of his cheek to make it bleed and then spit the bloody saliva at the eyes of the prison guards. Instead of punishing him further the media and dogooders made sure he got millions in compensation. Strange world.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
18,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,186 · (Edited)
The tosser has been in the news since, but hasn’t appeared recently, has had his moment of fame.
From Wikipedia:
In 2019, the 21 year old Voller plead guilty to staging a bomb hoax at the Commonwealth Games marathon in Gold Coast.[20] On 1 February 2020 Voller was sentenced to a 10-month prison sentence due to an incident in which he jumped on railway tracks, exposed his penis and assaulted a transit guard in Western Australia.[21] Voller also had a warrant issued for his arrest by the Deniliquin Local Court in NSW on 19 June 2020 in relation to an armed robbery that occurred in Moama, NSW in May 2019.[22]

·
Registered
GQ Dual Cab. TD42Ti with fruit.
5,707 Posts
Was tested 5pm Thursday and my GP said 5 days.
Sorest throat ive ever had..no joy.
Join the club. I had the sore throat as bad as I have ever had in my life. Hard to even swallow water, and made it real hard to get any sleep. But according to the gov health website I did not have any of the big Covid symptoms - hard to breathe, high temp, runny nose etc. So I figured I did not have Covid, especially as I keep in very small circles and have seen no-one much.

I was wrong, and today it was confirmed I have Covid. Dunno how I got it, but it is very contagious, so either the supermarket or hardware, even though I always wear a mask and am double vaccinated.

The sore throat was real bad for about 4 days, but has improved today.

·
Registered
'14 Y61 ZD30 CRD M/T ST
3,296 Posts
Join the club. I had the sore throat as bad as I have ever had in my life. Hard to even swallow water, and made it real hard to get any sleep. But according to the gov health website I did not have any of the big Covid symptoms - hard to breathe, high temp, runny nose etc. So I figured I did not have Covid, especially as I keep in very small circles and have seen no-one much.

I was wrong, and today it was confirmed I have Covid. Dunno how I got it, but it is very contagious, so either the supermarket or hardware, even though I always wear a mask and am double vaccinated.

I think some expert made a comment on the news a while ago that one of the differences between Omicron and the other variants, is that it is more an upper respiratory infection than in your lungs like previous ones.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
18,999 Posts

Hows the sense of taste and smell going?

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GU IV
18,882 Posts
Going nuts over here… another case confirmed today 🤣

Might even be another one tomorrow if we’re not careful.

·
18,999 Posts
Wifey done a rat b4 and she tested pos..She got test from her work..100% my test will be pos..Faark it all

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
18,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,194 ·
Reactions: Foo and 45/70

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
3,279 Posts
Hope you don't get too sick from it. Up until this week I didn't know anybody that had it, now you two make it five people I know. Happy birthday for tomorrow & look after yourselves.

Reactions: 45/70

·
Premium Member
nissan
7,566 Posts
Going nuts over here… another case confirmed today 🤣

Might even be another one tomorrow if we’re not careful.
Just wait. It started like that in Qld. It won't be long before your new daily cases will be in their thousands. Qld new daily cases (that were reported) went past 18000 today while a month ago it was single figures.

·
18,999 Posts
Just wait. It started like that in Qld. It won't be long before your new daily cases will be in their thousands. Qld new daily cases went past 18000 today while a month ago it was single figures.
I think the WA nkers think they are immune to it..
EVERYONE will get a turn.

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GU IV
18,882 Posts
5th Feb we’ll all get it… then all the unvaccinated halfwits who get really crook will complain the most.

Still haven’t heard a plan from any of the big mining companies about how they’ll handle it once it starts to spread through camps, which it will, it’s unavoidable.

·
18,999 Posts
Happy 60th birthday Pauly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Shanks Bradley but im 65..;)
Was born in 69..You do the math..
I think Ethan bushy and Softy are the only blokes on hear that are younger than me..
Some are that old,
It is said they have rock art on the bottom of their scrotums.:oops:

2181 - 2200 of 2335 Posts