Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
2201 - 2220 of 2334 Posts

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
18,999 Posts
Hows this..
Wfiey just got back from getting another test. Because she tested pos on the rat test
they sent her away..Told her to isolate until next Sunday then return to normal.. No more testing required. WTF.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
18,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,206 ·
Shanks Bradley but im 65..;)
Was born in 69..You do the math..
I think Ethan bushy and Softy are the only blokes on hear that are younger than me..
Some are that old,
It is said they have rock art on the bottom of their scrotums.:oops:
The second summer of ‘69 I completed my HSC and went to work with the PMG.

·
Registered
Nissan
7,182 Posts
5th Feb we’ll all get it… then all the unvaccinated halfwits who get really crook will complain the most.

Still haven’t heard a plan from any of the big mining companies about how they’ll handle it once it starts to spread through camps, which it will, it’s unavoidable.
I think they're all scared to be honest Lee. And how do you prepare for a pandemic? It's not like it's been handled well at any level at any stage. If mining get it right, they'll be the first

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,953 Posts
Booster day yesterday, feel like shyte again. Just managed to get through my morning radio shift at Marine Rescue.

2 Panadol, 2 Ibuprofen and 2 Amitriptyline and I'm off the bed with a very large glass of water ...

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,664 Posts
Booster day yesterday, feel like shyte again. Just managed to get through my morning radio shift at Marine Rescue.

2 Panadol, 2 Ibuprofen and 2 Amitriptyline and I'm off the bed with a very large glass of water ...
What booster did you get?

Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,664 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
18,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,220 ·
Whippersnappers.