18,999 Posts
Reactions: warthog

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,953 Posts
What booster did you get?

Foo
Pfizer, I asked for AZ as that is what I had for the first two shots.

I was told no, you only get Pfizer as that it what the govt has stipulated.

Bit of a bummer when i see the Pfizer CEO is saying it gives very little protection against omicron...

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,953 Posts
A friend sent me this yesterday as a cheer me up, quite amusing, and pretty much sums it up lol.

I'm fully vaccinated and boosted.
No, I don't know "what's in it”. Neither this vaccine nor the ones I had as a child.
Nor do I know what's in the 11 secret herbs and spices at KFC.
I also don't know exactly what's in Ibuprofen or any other painkiller -- they just treat my headaches & my pains.
I don't know what's in tattoo ink, botox and fillers, or every ingredient in my soap, shampoo or deodorants.
I don’t know the long term effect of mobile phone use, or whether or not that restaurant I just ate at REALLY used clean foods and washed their hands.
There's a lot of things I don't know.
I do know one thing: life is short. Very short. And I, personally, still want to do things. I want to travel and hug people without fear, and find a little feeling of life "before".
Throughout my life I've been vaccinated against many diseases: Measles, mumps, rubella, polio, chickenpox, hepatitis, influenza, tetanus.
We trusted the science, and never had to suffer through or transmit any of those said diseases.
I'm vaccinated. Not because I’m a sheep, or to please the government.
Nor to make other people do it.
I'm vaccinated because I don't want to:
  • die from Covid-19
  • clutter a hospital bed if I get sick
  • not be able to hug my loved ones
  • not be able to travel & enjoy events
  • live my life in fear
I can't say it any clearer. I'm vaccinated for me. The rest of you can f*** off.

·
Registered
'00TD42T
11,314 Posts

"Today I exercised my power under section 133C(3) of the Migration Act to cancel the visa held by Mr Novak Djokovic on health and good order grounds, on the basis that it was in the public interest to do so.

“This decision followed orders by the Federal Circuit and Family Court on 10 January 2022, quashing a prior cancellation decision on procedural fairness grounds.

“In making this decision, I carefully considered information provided to me by the Department of Home Affairs, the Australian Border Force and Mr Djokovic."

Far Kim Off

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
18,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,227 ·
There is investigation going on in Serbia and Spain, that could be part of the reason for the decision.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,664 Posts
What for??
Because he was tested positive when doing an interview and he lied on some paperwork as well as not self isolating. ;)

Foo

·
Registered
Nissan
7,182 Posts
Because he was tested positive when doing an interview and he lied on some paperwork as well as not self isolating. ;)

Foo

Ahhhh the arrogance shines through. Fantastic

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
18,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,231 ·

Foo
In Serbia and Spain as well as Oz.

Reactions: Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,664 Posts
Reactions: klappers

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
18,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,233 ·
There is also a back story where Rio Tinto is trying to mine lithium in Serbia.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,664 Posts
Talking to another mate about our mate with the stroke and he said he is laid up in iso in Melbourne with it. He and another bloke were riding down for the Australian Road Titles and stopped off in a couple of the Alpine regions and when he arrived at the motel for the Moto officials he tested positive. Thinks he picked it up at the last place they stayed, because there were a heap of youngins not bothering with masks. He said it felt like a really bad flu for about three days and then started easing off. He should be out on Tuesday but he's also very lucky it wasn't the first strain, because he has munted lungs that are slowly killing him.

Foo

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
18,999 Posts
Got results back on Friday with a positive result..
Out of isolation now but still no sense of taste or smell and still feeling fairly ordinary at times..
Def wouldnt want to catch the shjt un-vaxed.:(

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
20,888 Posts
Just remember pal,
With every day your turn gets closer. ;)
I'm much younger and fitter.. I'll be right.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Foo
2221 - 2240 of 2333 Posts