Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

401 - 420 of 477 Posts

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti cab chassis
14,756 Posts
🙄
The woman nicknamed “Bunnings Karen” says she will sue police after being “assaulted” during her anti-mask tirade at one of the hardware chain’s stores in Melbourne.

The shopper, unmasked on Monday as Kerry Nash, took to social media and claimed she planned to sue police over their treatment of her.

Under the false name Quincy Adams, she claimed she had been checked over by doctors after the incident in which she was “assaulted”.

Anti-masker Ms Nash has been revealed as an “out-of-control” neighbour from hell.

Fed-up residents who live near Ms Nash told the Herald Sun they were not surprised to learn she had filmed herself harassing Bunnings staff.

Ms Nash — a former iSelect worker — kept a low profile on Monday, even calling police after reporters knocked on her door.

But neighbours said police had been called on Ms Nash for her frequent parties and loud music, while the fire brigade had attended for her big backyard bonfires.

“This is nothing new for her, she is always banging on about how she’s gonna sue police and always argues with them,” one neighbour said.

“She acts all tough and goes on and on about all that law sh-t and her human rights.”

iSelect released a statement saying they were “appalled” by her behaviour and that she was no longer employed at the company.

“Kerry Nash has not worked for iSelect since December ’18,” the statement said.

She has a trespass warning sign on her residence quoting High Court decisions and other crap:
View attachment 522000
Dopey looking biatch was on tv b4 burning masks..

She is a very ugly woman, her and germaine greer would make good book ends

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
46,336 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
1,780 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Closed borders or not it is slowly marching north.
Those two ladies are complete idiots! They knew very well they needed to self isolated after being in Melb upon returning back into QLD on the 21st and now have put so many at risk as they ignored it carrying on with their lives. I'm working near that school that got shut down in Logan and some staff haven't come into work as their kids attend there. We could all be fu#ked over due to this :mad:

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
11,938 Posts
Those two ladies are complete idiots! They knew very well they needed to self isolated after being in Melb upon returning back into QLD on the 21st and now have put so many at risk as they ignored it carrying on with their lives. I'm working near that school that got shut down in Logan and some staff haven't come into work as their kids attend there. We could all be fu#ked over due to this :mad:
Yep, absolute fkn tosspots. Obviously the fines they have as deterrents aren't big enough.
If there are deaths as a direct result of these two, they need to be charged with that too...

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
46,336 Posts
How/why?????????????????

My wife is in Brisbane for the next several days, I've told her to trust no one.

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
1,780 Posts
Who knows why. There is a criminal investigation. Looking at the list below I would be advising your wife to work from home.

LocationSuburbDateTime
FLIGHTS

VA863 – Mel - Syd

VA977 – Syd - Bne
21 July 2020
Parklands Christian CollegePark Ridge22-23 July 20209:30am-6pm
Madtongsan IV RestaurantSunnybank23 July 20207-9pm
Heeretea -Bubble Tea ShopSunnybank23 July 20209:25pm
YMCA Chatswood Hills Outside School Hours CareSpringwood23-24 July 2020All
Primary Medical and Dental PracticeBrowns Plains24 July 20203:30-3:50pm
Thai Peak RestaurantSpringfield26 July 20206:30-9pm
Cowch Dessert Cocktail BarSouthbank27 July 2020All
P’Nut Street NoodlesSouthbank27 July 2020All
African Grocery ShopWoodridge (Station Rd)28 July 2020All
Primary Medical and Dental PracticeBrowns Plains28 July 202012:25-12:30pm
Chatime Grand PlazaBrowns Plains28 July 2020All

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
46,336 Posts
Just shut your borders to everyone Ms Palaszczuk... I know I would ..
No one will criticise you this time around..
Finally TTB has seen the light.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
46,336 Posts
Wow, they lied on their documentation and actually did bring it with them, not just the risk, jail them.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
46,336 Posts
No, shoot them.
I have never been a fan of 'name and shame' but in this case with this pair of selfish, arrogant, poor excuse for human beings, I'll make an exception.

·
It's all good
nissan patrol
4,200 Posts
Just shut your borders to everyone Ms Palaszczuk... I know I would ..

No one will criticise you this time around..
But the latest border closure won't become effective until 01:00 am Saturday 1/8/2020 - So the rona ridden zombies still have about 4 days to lie and sneak their way into QLD

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,923 Posts
Finally TTB has seen the light.
That because one of the kids was looking for him in his dingy corner and the torch light flashed across his face. 🤔🤣

Foo

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
9,423 Posts
I live near that school
Grrrrrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
46,336 Posts
There is a criminal investigation going on over their moronic actions, in the event someone dies and the contact tracing leads back to them then surely there is a strong case to answer, reckless endangerment? Manslaughter? Who knows what, they deserve the strong arm of the law.

·
Go The Knights and Blues
31,351 Posts
There is a criminal investigation going on over their moronic actions, in the event someone dies and the contact tracing leads back to them then surely there is a strong case to answer, reckless endangerment? Manslaughter? Who knows what, they deserve the strong arm of the law.
They want to look into terrorism charges also..
Never know what their initial intentions were.

401 - 420 of 477 Posts