Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,897 Posts
The merchandise is coming. 🤣

Foo

·
Go The Knights and Blues
31,306 Posts
Drastic measures need to be taken now before all of Australia will be in big trouble...
NSW , Vic, Qld. Shut up shop so to say...

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,386 Posts
Glad the folks shipped me out of Melbourne all those years ago! :LOL:

·
Go The Knights and Blues
31,306 Posts
The government are playing with people's lives by keeping pubs and clubs open so they can benefit from the revenue the pokies and card machines ... Shameful.... bloody shameful

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,575 Posts
Glad to be up in the NT far away from all the idiots down south spreading the virus.
I got through the screening process without issue today as I stayed local during my 4 days at home. A heap of very unhappy people got dragged away and locked up in a out of town facility for a $2500pp 14 day alcohol free stay.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
9,404 Posts
Glad to be up in the NT far away from all the idiots down south spreading the virus.
I got through the screening process without issue today as I stayed local during my 4 days at home. A heap of very unhappy people got dragged away and locked up in a out of town facility for a $2500pp 14 day alcohol free stay.

What !!! No mini bar????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
25,575 Posts
What !!! No mini bar????

Nope. It's a abandoned mining camp.

With the way things are changing its possible that i may still get locked up. They know where I've been for the last 28 days. If they move the boundaries that define the hotspot area by 100m I'm gone. As it is I believe its only because they in the NT don't even know Redlands exists that where I live isn't classified as a hotspot.
I live halfway between Capalaba and Cleveland and had been in Capalaba getting supplies every day.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
9,404 Posts
Nope. It's a abandoned mining camp.

With the way things are changing its possible that i may still get locked up. They know where I've been for the last 28 days. If they move the boundaries that define the hotspot area by 100m I'm gone. As it is I believe its only because they in the NT don't even know Redlands exists that where I live isn't classified as a hotspot.
I live halfway between Capalaba and Cleveland and had been in Capalaba getting supplies every day.

Tell them your from Logan, I bet they know where that is

·
Premium Member
25,575 Posts
Tell them your from Logan, I bet they know where that is

Yeah nah. We would be fcked if I said that. All of logan, Ipswich and bris is declared a hotspot. I think I'm the only queenslander that has made it back up here. All the others that went home for a break after 2 weeks up here are stuck down south. As it is I have to recruit an assistant to help me this week as neither of the 2 blokes that were scheduled to help me could make it up here. This week is gona suck...

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #456

Reactions: GUEY

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #457
Qld borders closing on 1am Saturday morning to all Nsw and Act residents, Victorians are all included.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #458
441 - 458 of 458 Posts