Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1041 - 1060 of 1129 Posts

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,982 Posts
From what I’ve read COVID is a pretty nasty painful way to die so you must really hate middle eastern people to wish them dead in that manner.

I’m even a bit surprised that the forum moderators let these types of comments slide..
No, I don't hate middle eastern people. I don't like anyone coming from overseas that tries to force their beliefs on us and have no respect for our laws. I used to live not far from Bankstown, so know what those "youths of middle eastern appearance" are like, absolutely no respect for authority or our laws, which they clearly demonstrated in that video.

Reactions: 45/70 and Haggie

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
20,433 Posts
Our turn it seems. Some tested positive at Modbury hospital.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,044 ·
We’ll be right in Qld, Pluckaduck has gone to Tokyo. She’ll be too busy to worry about us.

Reactions: Haggie and Foo

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,982 Posts
Just heard that someone from Sydney gas tested positive, that was in Coffs last week. Hopefully they were wearing a mask & haven't passed it on. We've been over 400 days without a case up here.

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
20,433 Posts
Just saw that the mother of the two Sydney removaslist was found dead in their home. Be interesting to hear what happened.

Reactions: Foo

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,498 Posts
Just saw that the mother of the two Sydney removaslist was found dead in their home. Be interesting to hear what happened.
"A NSW Health spokesperson confirmed the woman's death and said she was a confirmed COVID-19 case and a close contact of another case"

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
20,433 Posts
We have been bumped up to level 4 restrictions from Midnight and will be reviewed on Friday. Next step after that is a lockdown.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
17,664 Posts
See Gladys Uglyduckling out and about visiting a coffee shop without a mask..Poor form Gladys..Did you really think no one would notice your ugly mug..

·
Registered
'14 Y61 ZD30 CRD M/T ST
2,850 Posts
View attachment 533473

interesting ??

With NO short term or long term data on these vaccines, it will be interesting to see the side effects.
Easy fix for this. Just go scuba diving at least 24hr before you get on the plane. The nitrogen bubbles in your blood will destroy the blood clots.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,053 ·
Easy fix for this. Just go scuba diving at least 24hr before you get on the plane. The nitrogen bubbles in your blood will destroy the blood clots.
Make sure you wear a mask. 🤔😉🤣

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,814 Posts
From what I’ve read COVID is a pretty nasty painful way to die so you must really hate middle eastern people to wish them dead in that manner.

I’m even a bit surprised that the forum moderators let these types of comments slide..
Completely agree.

I have mates who are "of middle eastern appearance", one of them grew up in Bankstown.

Good people, and far better than a lot of Australians I know ...

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
17,664 Posts
nice work plumma..:sneaky:

1041 - 1060 of 1129 Posts