Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1541 - 1560 of 1639 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
When I was a kid,Polio was rife,killing and maiming children [ Infantile Paralysis ] ,there were no protests,no plackard waving "my body" bullshitters,people had the sense to accept the urgency of inoculating their children to save them.So we lined up at school in our hundreds and were vaccinated en mass by medics drawing serum from bottles with several syringes and changing needles when it was judged to be blunt [ I guess that was dependant on the squalk from the recipient ] no insidious AIDS to worry about then.
Wake up people,we are the victims of bio- warfare,fight back and get past this,stop listening to the propaganda spread by those who want to prolong the debilitating effect on out society/economy and overall wellbeing.The vaccine has no live/dead/dormant virus,it is a synthesized protein the body thinks is a virus and generates a defence,so it is prepared when the real thing arrives.
There are some confusing words used here,but google is your friend 😆 [ en mass isn't something found only in a church ]

Bio warfare??

I thought the virus started from some bloke who ate a bat??

No??

Who is behind this bio-weapon??

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
18,185 Posts
Siegfried from KAOS..

Reactions: Haggie

·
Registered
nissan gq
2,477 Posts
No, just let the anti vaxxers die in disproportionately high numbers. If someone wants to take the chance, good luck to them.
A Darwin solution,I agree but they will clutter the medical facilities and exhaust those great people ⛑ who could be better engaged caring for those who became ill through no fault of their own.😷

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
3,030 Posts
A Dariwn solution,I agree but they will clutter the medical facilities and exhaust those great people ⛑ who could be better engaged caring for those who became ill through no fault of their own.😷
So when are we stopping medical treatment for smokers and the overweight? They clutter up medical facilities that could be used by the (perhaps only relatively) blameless, too.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
What are peoples thought's on no jab no entry / job. I'm all for it .
I'm appalled at this shallow and draconian thinking.
And to all those that have openly supported it.

But hey let's not stop there.

Why don't we lock up all the un-vaxxed, starting with hospital staff, Doctors, nurses, surgeons, orderlies ect,
Then the Police Force,
Fire Brigade,
Supermakets,
Truck drivers,
And everywhere else in society.

It amazes me how somebody who supposedly is protected by a vaccine is so frightened by those who are not.

Truly astounding.

I do hope that you grubs don't accept medical services, food, goods, shelter from the unvaccinated.

But I fairly confident that first you don't ask, and secondly are hypocritical.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,549 ·
Office supplies Rectangle Wood Wallet Box

Tobacco Smoke Enema Kit (1750s - 1810s).

The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into a patient's rectum for various medical purposes, but primarily the resuscitation of drowning victims.

A rectal tube inserted into the anus was connected to a fumigator and bellows that forced the smoke into the rectum.

The warmth of the smoke was thought to promote respiration.

Doubts about the credibility of tobacco enemas led to the popular phrase "blowing smoke up your arse."

This odd tool is still heavily used by all Australian governments.

·
Registered
'14 Y61 ZD30 CRD M/T ST
2,975 Posts
So when are we stopping medical treatment for smokers and the overweight? They clutter up medical facilities that could be used by the (perhaps only relatively) blameless, too.
I never smoked but I have picked up about 7kg since the start of the pandemic. Must be because I missed out on the obesity vaccine.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,552 ·
Give you some of my problems, guaranteed weight loss, cost you heaps in bog rolls.

·
Premium Member
nissan
7,302 Posts
The only significant problem I see to the general population from people refusing vaccination is the burden on the medical system it creates and the illustration posted by AndrieK is a good example of that. I don't agree with much of what CruiserBoi says but I'd agree with him that refusing entry to the workplace for the unvaccinated is unreasonable when you can catch the virus from both vaccinated and unvaccinated people and the impact on you will be just the same regardless who you catch it from.

I agree with their right not to vaccinate but I really don't understand their choice. As toaddog said in the other thread,
Sort of like someone giving you a choice to be flogged with a rolled up newspaper or a cricket bat.
Why do some decide on the cricket bat?

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,837 Posts
The only significant problem I see to the general population from people refusing vaccination is the burden on the medical system it creates and the illustration posted by AndrieK is a good example of that. I don't agree with much of what CruiserBoi says but I'd agree with him that refusing entry to the workplace for the unvaccinated is unreasonable when you can catch the virus from both vaccinated and unvaccinated people and the impact on you will be just the same regardless who you catch it from.

I agree with their right not to vaccinate but I really don't understand their choice. As toaddog said in the other thread,
Sort of like someone giving you a choice to be flogged with a rolled up newspaper or a cricket bat.
Why do some decide on the cricket bat?
There are several more aspects to it than just the loading on the health care system.

One example is in the work place.

Joe Bloggs, trained from a cadet / apprentice (or what ever) to fully qualified at the cost of several hundreds of thousands of $$$ to his employer, decides his body is a temple and refuses vaccination, then gets covid and is unable to return to his post for some time (or perhaps ever). That company has lost that investment, and has to reinvest even more in training the next kid (costs never go down, only up).

Then we have the whole duty of care thing that a business has to provide a safe environment for workers and patrons. If I were the owner of a business it should have the right to sack, or bar entry to, those who don't give a rats ass about anyone, or anything else, but themselves.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
There are several more aspects to it than just the loading on the health care system.

One example is in the work place.

Joe Bloggs, trained from a cadet / apprentice (or what ever) to fully qualified at the cost of several hundreds of thousands of $$$ to his employer, decides his body is a temple and refuses vaccination, then gets covid and is unable to return to his post for some time (or perhaps ever). That company has lost that investment, and has to reinvest even more in training the next kid (costs never go down, only up).

Then we have the whole duty of care thing that a business has to provide a safe environment for workers and patrons. If I were the owner of a business it should have the right to sack, or bar entry to, those who don't give a rats ass about anyone, or anything else, but themselves.

Wow!!

So this can be applied to the cadet/apprentice after hours behavior.
Any risky behavior, like motorcycle riding, contact sport or any other activity that could potentially harm or kill the participant and potential loss for the company.

So at what dollar investment should the workers sign over their health and lifestyle choices?
But it also works on the flip side, why don't we let your employer decide whether your upcoming medical needs are necessary.
Time lost is time lost.
What about linking medical to performance KPI's.
Gold, Silver and bronze medical care dependant on productivity.

It would be a boom.
The sicker you are the harder you would work.
With you having a working history in the oil and gas industry, you would gladly let the likes of BP or Transocean be in control of your medical choices/needs or that of your family.

I think you live in the wrong country.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,557 ·
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wheel Cartoon Tire Gesture Art

Reactions: grumpyone and 45/70

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,837 Posts
Wow!!

So this can be applied to the cadet/apprentice after hours behavior.
Any risky behavior, like motorcycle riding, contact sport or any other activity that could potentially harm or kill the participant and potential loss for the company.

So at what dollar investment should the workers sign over their health and lifestyle choices?
But it also works on the flip side, why don't we let your employer decide whether your upcoming medical needs are necessary.
Time lost is time lost.
What about linking medical to performance KPI's.
Gold, Silver and bronze medical care dependant on productivity.

It would be a boom.
The sicker you are the harder you would work.
With you having a working history in the oil and gas industry, you would gladly let the likes of BP or Transocean be in control of your medical choices/needs or that of your family.

I think you live in the wrong country.

I think you have no idea, what you do after hours is not their concern, but what you can bring into the work place, or the severity of what you can catch in the work place is...

But carry on with the twaddle you have been posting in this thread.

And it is you who lives in the wrong country, you should move the US, you would fit right in with those Neanderthals.

·
Premium Member
nissan
7,302 Posts
Joe Bloggs, trained from a cadet / apprentice (or what ever) to fully qualified at the cost of several hundreds of thousands of $$$ to his employer, decides his body is a temple and refuses vaccination, then gets covid and is unable to return to his post for some time (or perhaps ever).
Those people can just walk out the door to another job anyway. My experience of young people in the work place in the last 10 years is that they never stay in the one place for more than a few years. That is even the case with apprenticeships these days with most apprentices belonging to group apprenticeship schemes where they can move between employers with ease.

Then we have the whole duty of care thing that a business has to provide a safe environment for workers and patrons.
I'd agree with you completely if it was unlikely for someone to catch the virus from vaccinated people but that is just not the case with this particular virus. It can be caught from both vaccinated and unvaccinated work mates.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
I think you have no idea, what you do after hours is not their concern, but what you can bring into the work place, or the severity of what you can catch in the work place is...

But carry on with the twaddle you have been posting in this thread.

And it is you who lives in the wrong country, you should move the US, you would fit right in with those Neanderthals.
So laying in hospital from Covid costing the precious company money is different from laying in hospital from a motorcycle accident costing the company money

1541 - 1560 of 1639 Posts