Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1561 - 1580 of 1639 Posts

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,837 Posts
So laying in hospital from Covid costing the precious company money is different from laying in hospital from a motorcycle accident costing the company money
Ergo, as I said, you have no idea.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Those people can just walk out the door to another job anyway. My experience of young people in the work place in the last 10 years is that they never stay in the one place for more than a few years. That is even the case with apprenticeships these days with most apprentices belonging to group apprenticeship schemes where they can move between employers with ease.

I'd agree with you completely if it was unlikely for someone to catch the virus from vaccinated people but that is just not the case with this particular virus. It can be caught from both vaccinated and unvaccinated work mates.
What's even more scary is the bloke who has might not even know.

·
nissan patrol
15,837 Posts
Those people can just walk out the door to another job anyway. My experience of young people in the work place in the last 10 years is that they never stay in the one place for more than a few years. That is even the case with apprenticeships these days with most apprentices belonging to group apprenticeship schemes where they can move between employers with ease.

I'd agree with you completely if it was unlikely for someone to catch the virus from vaccinated people but that is just not the case with this particular virus. It can be caught from both vaccinated and unvaccinated work mates.
Missing the point, and unvaxxed worker who catches it from a vaxxed worker will have an extreme outcome, to their, and the companies detriment.

And it makes no difference whether you have people moving from job to job, or in group apprenticeship schemes, training costs are still there, someone has to pay.

We used to have trainee / junior engineers moving around all the time from company to company, project to project and the costs associated are impressive, but it was what was expected to train the future workforce, but the difference is that they WERE in the workforce. Not at home long term on ventilators ...

Anyway, last post on this subject.

Can't be bothered.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Missing the point, and unvaxxed worker who catches it from a vaxxed worker will have an extreme outcome, to their, and the companies detriment.

And it makes no difference whether you have people moving from job to job, or in group apprenticeship schemes, training costs are still there, someone has to pay.

We used to have trainee / junior engineers moving around all the time from company to company, project to project and the costs associated are impressive, but it was what was expected to train the future workforce, but the difference is that they WERE in the workforce. Not at home long term on ventilators ...

Anyway, last post on this subject.

Can't be bothered.

Extreme outcome for the unvaccinated??

Please show the credible data.

Here comes the fear train....

All aboard!!

·
Premium Member
nissan
7,302 Posts
I think that saying "might have an extreme outcome" is more accurate than saying "will have an extreme outcome" I think that current rates of hospitalisation are about 10% for the unvaccinated.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
18,185 Posts
It's gunna end in tears ..

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,569 ·
No DEATH.

All the unvaxxed are dead, they'll infect the vaccinated, and they're all dead too.

Pinning all your hopes on a vaccine but your all doomed.
Wow, enters the age of the Zombie Apocalypse. 😳

·
18,185 Posts
Someone has been drinking red cordial again.

·
18,185 Posts
KAOS..Siegfried..The Claw may have been in on it too.

Reactions: Haggie

·
18,185 Posts
The Claw......Not the Craw.

·
nissan patrol
15,837 Posts
I think that saying "might have an extreme outcome" is more accurate than saying "will have an extreme outcome" I think that current rates of hospitalisation are about 10% for the unvaccinated.
Fair point.

However, we have been fairly protected against covid in Oz so the 10% may not last much longer.

Data from other countries show what is coming, and come it will. There is no escape.

Quotes
In recent weeks, one piece of data has gotten a lot of attention: 99.5% of all the people dying from COVID-19 in the U.S. are unvaccinated.

On July 16, 2021, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky revealed that 99.5% of recent U.S. deaths from COVID-19 were of unvaccinated people. “Those deaths were preventable with a simple, safe shot,” she said. In Early July, Fauci said that 99.2% of people who died recently were unvaccinated. In the state of Maryland, every patient who died from COVID-19 in June was unvaccinated.

In her July 16 statement, Walensky also said that 97% of current COVID-19 hospitalizations are of unvaccinated people. An earlier analysis done by The Associated Press found that 98.9% of all hospitalized COVID-19 patients in May were unvaccinated. The director of the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services recently stated that all new hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Los Angeles were unvaccinated.
End.

But make no mistake, the outcome with a bad case of covid, which does not seem happening much in the vaxxed, is extreme when you look at life style before and after ...

Heart, brain and other organ damage can be debilitating and will be with you for the rest of your life.

COVID-19 (coronavirus): Long-term effects

Factor in the phycological damage and ...

As for some twit and "fear train" comments, facts are not fear mongering, but it's funny how stupidity tends to go with ignoring facts and trends...

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Fair point.

However, we have been fairly protected against covid in Oz so the 10% may not last much longer.

Data from other countries show what is coming, and come it will. There is no escape.

Quotes
In recent weeks, one piece of data has gotten a lot of attention: 99.5% of all the people dying from COVID-19 in the U.S. are unvaccinated.

On July 16, 2021, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky revealed that 99.5% of recent U.S. deaths from COVID-19 were of unvaccinated people. “Those deaths were preventable with a simple, safe shot,” she said. In Early July, Fauci said that 99.2% of people who died recently were unvaccinated. In the state of Maryland, every patient who died from COVID-19 in June was unvaccinated.

In her July 16 statement, Walensky also said that 97% of current COVID-19 hospitalizations are of unvaccinated people. An earlier analysis done by The Associated Press found that 98.9% of all hospitalized COVID-19 patients in May were unvaccinated. The director of the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services recently stated that all new hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Los Angeles were unvaccinated.
End.

But make no mistake, the outcome with a bad case of covid, which does not seem happening much in the vaxxed, is extreme when you look at life style before and after ...

Heart, brain and other organ damage can be debilitating and will be with you for the rest of your life.

COVID-19 (coronavirus): Long-term effects

Factor in the phycological damage and ...

As for some twit and "fear train" comments, facts are not fear mongering, but it's funny how stupidity tends to go with ignoring facts and trends...

I think you missed the quote 'credible'.

But let's indulge you anyway.
Quoting Dr Fauci??
You can't be serious??
Dr Fauci is looking like the architect of Covid-19 and the calls for his trial and execution are only getting louder.
He has held every conceivable position on covid-19 measures contradicting himself at every point.
Nothing this man says can be trusted.

Now the CDC,
'Deaths were preventable with a simple,safe shot

Information from CDC site: 3/09/21

Vaers covid vaccine adverse event reports.

675,591 reports
14,506 deaths
58,440 hospitalizations
77,919 urgent care
18,439 permanently disabled

And on it goes.

Remember??

Simple and SAFE shot.

I'm disappointed, I thought you had better research abilities.

I wonder if the 14,506 people who died think it's simple and SAFE?

·
Premium Member
nissan
7,302 Posts
Yeah, agree completely and that's why I started the Myth of Herd Immunity thread.
Information from CDC site: 3/09/21

Vaers covid vaccine adverse event reports.
Got a link? I can't find the figures you are selectively quoting but i did find this on the CDC website regarding VAERS.
  • Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 375 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through September 7, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,439 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths pdf icon[1.4 MB, 40 pages].

So after 375,000,000 doses we have 7,439 people die of all causes, not just covid-19 vaccine. If you get a random population of 375,000,000 people I wonder how many would die of normal causes in the same time period.

1561 - 1580 of 1639 Posts