Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1581 - 1600 of 1639 Posts

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,837 Posts
I think you missed the quote 'credible'.

But let's indulge you anyway.
Quoting Dr Fauci??
You can't be serious??
Dr Fauci is looking like the architect of Covid-19 and the calls for his trial and execution are only getting louder.
He has held every conceivable position on covid-19 measures contradicting himself at every point.
Nothing this man says can be trusted.

Now the CDC,
'Deaths were preventable with a simple,safe shot

Information from CDC site: 3/09/21

Vaers covid vaccine adverse event reports.

675,591 reports
14,506 deaths
58,440 hospitalizations
77,919 urgent care
18,439 permanently disabled

And on it goes.

Remember??

Simple and SAFE shot.

I'm disappointed, I thought you had better research abilities.

I wonder if the 14,506 people who died think it's simple and SAFE?
I know you have zero research abilities so I'm not surprised you know nothing.

If you did you would temper you BS assumptions with this statement ...

Quote;
Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. This is because the U.S. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after a COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.

Furthermore, a review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines, says the CDC.

Additionally, VAERS had received 1,148 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis among people ages 30 and younger who received a COVID-19 vaccine as of July 19th. The CDC and its partners are investigating these reports to assess whether there is a relationship to COVID-19 vaccination.

Through follow-up, including medical record reviews, the CDC and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have confirmed 674 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis. In both cases, the body’s immune system causes inflammation in response to an infection or some other trigger.

Most of these heart inflammation cases have been reported to the CDC after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Comirnaty or SpikeVax), particularly in male adolescents and young adults.

VAERS is the USA’s early warning system that monitors the safety of vaccines after they are Authorized or Licensed for use by the U.S. FDA.

As of July 21, 2021, the FDA had issued three Emergency Use Authorizations for COVID-19 vaccines. However, these experimental vaccines have not been approved by the FDA.

VAERS is part of the more extensive vaccine safety system, co-managed by the CDC and FDA. VAERS accepts and analyzes reports of possible health problems (note the word "possible", not actual...) also called “adverse events”—after vaccination.
End

Your numbers are nothing more than a leap in the dark by a blind man...

·
Read Only
0 Posts
I know you have zero research abilities so I'm not surprised you know nothing.

If you did you would temper you BS assumptions with this statement ...

Quote;
Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. This is because the U.S. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after a COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.

Furthermore, a review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines, says the CDC.

Additionally, VAERS had received 1,148 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis among people ages 30 and younger who received a COVID-19 vaccine as of July 19th. The CDC and its partners are investigating these reports to assess whether there is a relationship to COVID-19 vaccination.

Through follow-up, including medical record reviews, the CDC and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have confirmed 674 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis. In both cases, the body’s immune system causes inflammation in response to an infection or some other trigger.

Most of these heart inflammation cases have been reported to the CDC after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Comirnaty or SpikeVax), particularly in male adolescents and young adults.

VAERS is the USA’s early warning system that monitors the safety of vaccines after they are Authorized or Licensed for use by the U.S. FDA.

As of July 21, 2021, the FDA had issued three Emergency Use Authorizations for COVID-19 vaccines. However, these experimental vaccines have not been approved by the FDA.

VAERS is part of the more extensive vaccine safety system, co-managed by the CDC and FDA. VAERS accepts and analyzes reports of possible health problems (note the word "possible", not actual...) also called “adverse events”—after vaccination.
End

Your numbers are nothing more than a leap in the dark by a blind man...

Kudos to you tiger.

I dip my hat to your bravery and that of your fellow willing participants in this medical trial.

This 'blind man ' will sit back and gather some data from the willing participants before I make my leap.

How many jabs have you had??

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
12,148 Posts
It's interesting what is happening as we speak in the good ol Us of A.

""The dire situation in some hospitals is starting to sound like January's infection peak: Surgeries canceled in hospitals in Washington state and Utah. Severe staff shortages in Kentucky and Alabama. A lack of beds in Tennessee. Intensive care units at or over capacity in Texas.
The deteriorating picture nine months into the nation's vaccination drive has angered and frustrated medical professionals who see the heartbreak as preventable. The vast majority of the dead and the hospitalised have been unvaccinated.
In Kentucky, 70 per cent of the state's hospitals — 66 of 96 — are reporting critical staff shortages, the highest level yet during the pandemic, the governor said.

"Our hospitals are at the brink of collapse in many communities," said Dr. Steven Stack, Kentucky's public health commissioner.""

"The US is averaging over 1800 COVID-19 deaths and 170,000 new cases per day, the highest levels respectively since early March and late January. And both figures have been on the rise over the past two weeks"

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,126 Posts
Kudos to you tiger.

I dip my hat to your bravery and that of your fellow willing participants in this medical trial.

This 'blind man '
Ignorant more like it ! 🙄

Foo

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Ignorant more like it ! 🙄

Foo

Don't sell yourself short.

Anybody partaking in this experiment free of charge with the list of possible side effects
Is OK in my book.

Keep up the good work.

Dying from Covid is far worse than dying from the vaccine.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
18,185 Posts
No disrespect to @rgren2 as the originator of this thread or to @geeyoutoo as the originator of the "absolute useless trivia" thread but after reading SOME of this threaads contents of late I think a merger could be good..:oops::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
nissan gq
2,477 Posts
"What really happened in Wuhan" will be shown on Sky News,20th,showing an interview with a chinese whistleblower who warned USA of the outbreak.
Now we will see all those who will denigrate Sky,etc etc,there is no virus et al,it has only left a death trail of about 4.5million known and no doubt many undiscovered in remote areas worldwide,💀

·
Premium Member
nissan
7,302 Posts
When is your next booster shot?
I expect that for most of us a third shot will be next year unless another variant comes along that doesn't respond as expected to the existing vaccines. Each vaccination increases viral resistance but we quickly reach the point of diminishing returns. Depending on particular vaccine the first shot produces resistance of about 70%, the second about 90% and the third about 95%. This resistance fades with time so periodic boosters will make a lot of sense for certain groups of people but at the moment while vaccine supply is still limited the urgency is to get as many second doses into as many people as possible in the shortest time possible.

·
Premium Member
nissan
7,302 Posts
They don't seem to do any testing on the participants to check antibody levels
I found an article a week or two ago about a study that did follow up testing of antibody levels (US), it seemed to mirror what are the current circumstances here with the flu. Once you've had a dose of it the antibodies will be very high but will gradually drop with time however in most circumstances are still quite adequate to restrict subsequent infection symptoms to acceptable levels for most people. What the existing antibodies don't always do well is protect for new strains of the virus. I've occasionally had flu shots but normally go without and just accept a dose of the flu if it comes my way and keep away from my parents in law who are in their late 80s, and while they do have the flu vax every year it still leaves a small chance of them getting the flu. My wife is a school teacher and regularly has close contact with her parents so she has the flu shot every year. A significant difference between the two vaccines is that the covid vaccines leave you with a much higher chance of catching the virus even though they significantly mitigate the effects.

Whether I get covid boosters down the track will depend on the numbers, which is always what I base such decisions on. At this stage the numbers were firmly in favour of two initial shots which is what I have, the decision on boosters can wait for now.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,267 Posts
Everybody has the rite to protest, what happened in Melbourne today was disgusting, many of the protestors were poor excuses for human life.

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,837 Posts
Completely agree, as soon as you use violence to justify your actions the full weight of the law should be dropped on your head.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,267 Posts
Completely agree, as soon as you use violence to justify your actions the full weight of the law should be dropped on your head.
Absobloodylutely, the 'violent' protestors deserved everything they got and hopefully get, they were simply out and out criminals. Magistrates! Give them the full force of the law!
Time to bring out the water cannon for these extremists, and that is all they are, moronic extremists.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,597 ·
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Mode of transport Cartoon

Reactions: Foo

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
20,624 Posts
I see all the tradies in Melbourne have now turned on the CFMEU.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Foo

·
Premium Member
nissan
7,302 Posts
I once watched a good interview with a yankee county sheriff about using pepper spray during violent encounters. He said that there was no better tool for a law enforcement officer once an offender had initiated violence. He explained that it produces a measured level of subjugation that was most unlikely to produce any long term effects but still extremely effective in ending the violence. The other non fatal tools that a policeman had to subdue a violent opponent such as a baton or taser had more potential to result in serious injuries for the offender and were less reliable in subduing them. Some people when tasered had received serious head injuries from collapsing onto a hard surface and a policeman in panic trying to defend himself with a baton had the potential to do serious harm to the offender rather than just subdue him. The pepper spray also offered the police officer the chance to back away out of the reach of the offender while using it making it safer for the officer. There was risk of friendly fire to others and splash back on himself but the benefits outweighed the risks. Once a violent offender had been dosed with pepper spray they were unlikely to continue the violence.

He said that as part of their department's training of officers in the use of pepper spray, the officers got dosed with it themselves. The officers weren't able to carry or use the spray until they had done the training. I doubt that our police unions would let our coppers get dosed with the spray as part of their training but I thought it a good idea as it showed that those who were using it had great faith in the limited harm presented by the spray. While he was talking he briefly sprayed one of his fingers with the spray and wiped that finger across his forehead above one eyebrow. The contact with the skin produced no obvious effects except a slight reddening of the skin as he continued talking normally. Once he was finished speaking he picked up a normal trigger spray bottle that he said contained nothing but ordinary tap water and gave the area he had wiped with his finger a spray. The water then ran off his forehead into one eye and he was instantly turned into a coughing, blubbering mess with mucus dribbling out his nose and tears pouring out both eyes as they puffed up. It surprised me that the liquid only went into one eye but it produced a gagging cough, runny nose and both eyes puffed up. He had an eyewash bottle on hand but gave the cameras a good opportunity to record the effects before he used it. He offered the journalist interviewing him the opportunity to give it a go but the guy declined.

It's easy to see why cops like using it, they can back away out of reach of the offender and have little risk of doing him real damage but another reason I think the cops like using it is that once administered the painful effects don't immediately disappear once the offender gives in. He continues to burn for some time, even once his eyes have been rinsed with water. I've never had a tin of pepper spray to play with but I once accidentally wiped some Tabasco Sauce into one eye that had dried on my finger and can testify to the grief it causes. There has been a bit of backlash on social media about the above image but if I was a copper dealing with someone that was trying to beat crap out of me I'd be giving them a bath in the spray for sure.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,600 ·
I scratched the jewels once after chopping chillies. Very careful after that episode.

1581 - 1600 of 1639 Posts