Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1781 - 1800 of 1843 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
50,061 Posts
Unvaccinated have a 94% more chance of dying more than a vaccinated.

WOW!
That's impressive.
But I thought the survival rate was 99.98% without vaccination.
Whatever, you keep reading your stuff and me (being the numpty) will read what real experts say, this is just a waste of time, you refuse to listen to reason, any further discussion is pointless.
If 1 person dies from anything and then another dies from the same thing, that is a 100% increase :rolleyes:.

Fishing season is over, goodbye.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
50,061 Posts
To all members who contribute to this thread (which was actually started to share relevant and truthful information on Covid19), I would suggest that misinformation be totally ignored and not responded to, the 'relevant' health organisations around the world, one of which being the CDC, have great experience and a wealth of knowledge on such things as communicable diseases, we have our own as do many other countries.

The Numpty

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is the national public health agency of the United States. It is a United States federal agency, under the Department of Health and Human Services, and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,786 ·

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,791 ·
apparently Foo eats those..
but no cellery..no siree.
I doubt he eats those, when the stem of them is broken, the inside of the stem goes blue. 🤔😉

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
18,809 Posts
Foo aint scared of nothing pal..

·
18,809 Posts
Other than cellery.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
50,061 Posts

·
18,809 Posts
👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂all.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,518 Posts
I doubt he eats those, when the stem of them is broken, the inside of the stem goes blue. 🤔😉
Blue vein cheese. 😁 😇

Foo

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
50,061 Posts
To those who wish to post misleading and/or unverifiable covid19 information, might I suggest they start a Fakebook page where just about anything said is blindly believed by a multitude of easily lead viewers.

1781 - 1800 of 1843 Posts