Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1801 - 1820 of 1843 Posts

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
12,204 Posts
Poor old Tottie was administered into hospital with covid.
She must have had the placebo.
No other explanation.

Is there even the remotest chance that had she not been double vaxed that she may have been a lot worse off than what she was/is?

That explanation wouldn't help your fishing agender though would it.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,813 Posts
Is there even the remotest chance that had she not been double vaxed that she may have been a lot worse off than what she was/is?

That explanation wouldn't help your fishing agender though would it.

No, it doesn't help YOU.
See, we'll never know.

But...
And there's always a BUT,

As we go along, and the unvaccinated are separated in society from the vaccinated, and we see spots like gyms, where only vaccinated can go are closed due to an outbreak.
And as you like up for your boosters, you will see those around you who are not taking part.
Somehow?? These people will contract the disease, unknowingly, and pass it to the vaccinated.
Bloody High Cout judges and their staff.

Killing us all.

But wouldn't the High Court Judges die too?

Surely as you lining up for your 3rd shot you'd have to be asking yourself how there are those who are totally unvaccinated still here??

Seems implausible.

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,837 Posts
Don't get out much?

Tottie Goldsmith.
Singer/Actress.
Loved to get her rack out on Tele.
No I don't get out much.

I had do all the hard work myself (you are to inept to provide a link) and found out that Tottie is Olivia Newton Johns niece. Goddam Australian royalty. And you are saying she was given a placebo? If so that is a national disgrace!!!!!

Some say when our PM was given the jab in front of the cameras he received a placebo as well? And after all his travels around the world he has not caught the covid yet? Did he not know he was getting a placebo? Maybe he thinks he is fully vaxxed but is not?

Back on topic and as for misinformation the poor old Bryon Shire always cops it as antivax capital. Something has changed which is good to see.

Product Smile Font Poster Rectangle

Reactions: Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,804 ·
Got the rates for Murwillumbah? I thought nimbin was sketchy. There are a few antivaxers there. 😳

Reactions: Foo

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,813 Posts
No I don't get out much.

I had do all the hard work myself (you are to inept to provide a link) and found out that Tottie is Olivia Newton Johns niece. Goddam Australian royalty. And you are saying she was given a placebo? If so that is a national disgrace!!!!!

Some say when our PM was given the jab in front of the cameras he received a placebo as well? And after all his travels around the world he has not caught the covid yet? Did he not know he was getting a placebo? Maybe he thinks he is fully vaxxed but is not?

Back on topic and as for misinformation the poor old Bryon Shire always cops it as antivax capital. Something has changed which is good to see.

View attachment 536749
Did Tottie get the placebo??
Who knows??
But if she didn't??
How did she end up in hospital??

Isn't that the reason to get vaccinated??
To stay out of hospital??

Ohhh that's right.
If she wasn't vaccinated, it would be so much worse.

She probably should have cross vaccinated, to increase the efficacy.
One part Pfizer, one Moderna with a splash of AZ.

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,837 Posts
Got the rates for Murwillumbah? I thought nimbin was sketchy. There are a few antivaxers there. 😳
You may be thinking of Mullumbimby? They are definitely antivax. But a part of the Bryon Shire. I don't think the bona fide antivax hippys can afford to live in the Bryon Shire anymore, or the Lismore shire which Nimbin resides in.

Reactions: 62woollybugger

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,813 Posts
So, if you dont
wish to take part in a global trial with zero short/long term studies with the company's drip feeding information for the next 50 years...

Your an anti-vaxer.

I suggest you stay in isolation for the winter.
If you can believe what's happening elsewhere.

Continue.

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,837 Posts
She must have had the placebo.
No other explanation.
Your words not mine. Any ways I am off to cast a line elsewhere.

How is you TD going this not so hot summer?

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,813 Posts
Your words not mine. Any ways I am off to cast a line elsewhere.

How is you TD going this not so hot summer?
Can we talk about different topics in this thread?

The TD??
The idea was to be able to tow a boat at 100mph in the territory on the unlimited roads.

It's a little thirsty, but that's not surprising

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,837 Posts
Can we talk about different topics in this thread?

The TD??
The idea was to be able to tow a boat at 100mph in the territory on the unlimited roads.

It's a little thirsty, but that's not surprising
Thanks............you have proven my point.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,811 ·
You may be thinking of Mullumbimby? They are definitely antivax. But a part of the Bryon Shire. I don't think the bona fide antivax hippys can afford to live in the Bryon Shire anymore, or the Lismore shire which Nimbin resides in.
One of those, been awhile since I lived and worked in the area. The M’s confuse me. Doesn’t matter, I’m easily confused, must be my Astra injection. 😖🤔🤣 I’ve had two, double confusion. 😳

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,837 Posts
One of those, been awhile since I lived and worked in the area. The M’s confuse me. Doesn’t matter, I’m easily confused, must be my Astra injection. 😖🤔🤣 I’ve had two, double confusion. 😳
My brother due to his overseas commitments has now had four shots lol. Two chyna and two pfiezer. He is still just as confused as ever.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,813 Posts
Whatever, you keep reading your stuff and me (being the numpty) will read what real experts say, this is just a waste of time, you refuse to listen to reason, any further discussion is pointless.
If 1 person dies from anything and then another dies from the same thing, that is a 100% increase :rolleyes:.

Fishing season is over, goodbye.
So I assume you class the TGA as your preferred experts.
Please explain the science, as again I have NO idea.

The TGA has approved a variety of vaccines including ONE dose of J&J all for the purpose of travel into Australia . Therefore, international arrivals will be considered FULLY vaccinated and do not have to quarantine with a vaccine the TGA has not included in their own national vaccination program within Australia.

But.....

There's always a But,

Whilst Australians are forced to get one of three vaccines and are NOT considered vaccinated unless have two doses.

Follow the science we're told.

You might want to email the TGA for misleading information.

FAF.

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,923 Posts
Nah, they are not anti vax, they are just too whacked out on Mullumbimby Madness to form an opinion one way or the other. 🤣

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,923 Posts
Nah, not the astra, more likely because you DID live and work in the area. All that chooff has a consequence you know. 🤣🤣🤣

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
12,204 Posts
Surely as you lining up for your 3rd shot you'd have to be asking yourself how there are those who are totally unvaccinated still here??
Not at all. It's been the facts all along that some will get it and show no signs at all, while others are destined for the morgue. Yes that could also include the double trippled quadrupled vaxxed.
If you are one of the unlucky ones that are just chit out of luck that your immune system is not able to cope with the virus for whatever reason then that is pretty crap for you.
It is just the same with the jab. 30 odd million jabs in Australia and how many deaths from that?
You take your chances either way.

Like the stories you hear of old mate down the road that ran, swam and biked every day and was as fit as a fiddle but still carked it from a heart attack.
None of us know what is going on with our insides until the chit hits the fan. Russian roulette.

There are two choices you can make. Don't be bitter either way.

1801 - 1820 of 1843 Posts