Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm trying to chase up a wiring diagram for a 2010 ZD30 CRD. I purchased a Ellery manual today after being told by the company selling them that they do contain the diagram I needed, but in fact only have the ZD30 Direct Injection diagram. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to find one?

Cheers

·
Part of the furniture around here
nissan
19,131 Posts
What wiring diagram are you looking for?

Cheers

Ray

·
nissan
19,131 Posts
Which model, manual or auto? I might be able to PM you the schematics for the those, but will have to look further for the engine diagram. The manual seems to combine the diagrams for some reason for the different engines, so it's up for some interpretation.

Cheers

Ray

·
Registered
nissan patrol
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Story is, I blew my ZD30 in my 01 patrol. I'm dropping a CRD in, but the biggest hurdle so far is the wiring. If i had a diagram for the new donk I may be able to make sense of it, but at the moment I'm just guessing. My patrol is manual to.

Cheers mate.

·
nissan
19,131 Posts
OK, that helps. I should be able to give you diagrams for both engines which will show you the differences (if any), but if you don't have a CRD ECU, you could be in trouble. There may also be other differences, such as sensors etc, so these could also be a problem if you don't have the CRD wiring harness.

Cheers

Ray

·
Registered
nissan patrol
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers Ray. I've got everything to make it run, including ECU, engine loom...etc etc. Just need a bloody wiring diagram !!! My email address is [email protected] thankyou very much for your help mate.

·
nissan
19,131 Posts
I'm going to have to go through all the full PDFs and cut out the relevant bits, so it might take a day or so, but I'll send you what I can.

Cheers

Ray

·
Give it some goat
nissan
2,697 Posts
Ray if it helps it is coming from a 2010 ute that is a dx, going into a 2001 wagon st. The wagon lume has about 15 or so extra wires than the CRD?

·
Registered
nissan
173 Posts
Flemo, hope your re-fit goes well & the Ellery rep gives you a refund for misinforming you.

General comment - begs the question - is there a manual showing CRD wiring & does anyone know where to get one please? I've got a 2010 DX CRD & keen to read up on it's wiring - it's full of spare looms.

cheers,

·
nissan
19,131 Posts
I've just sent you two large files, which wil hopefully help you out.

Cheers

Ray

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
43,551 Posts
Hi ray im in a similar situation, I wonder if I can get those diagrams. Cheers
Ray left us a long time ago, but wait there is hope, go to the DI Archives to post #9 and download the workshop manual which also covers the CRD andand contains full electrical sections to cover various series.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ray left us a long time ago, but wait there is hope, go to the DI Archives to post #9 and download the workshop manual which also covers the CRD andand contains full electrical sections to cover various series.
Thanks mate all help is useful. Cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts