Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a wiring diagram of a 3l with cruise control and/or can take a picture of the connector behind the air bag. ?
When I had the Duramax the cruise went to a remote fob and talked to a box under the dash but the LSA needs to be fully wired it.
Here is a pic of said connector under the airbag and the wires on the fob.
Some how I need to magically connect the two.

·
Registered
'14 Y61 ZD30 CRD M/T ST
2,141 Posts
There's a pic in this thread of the back of the airbag, but it includes the wiring for the audio controls which goes through the same connector.

Download the ESM. There's a link in my signature. It has the wiring diagram for ASCD (Automatic Speed Control Device).

·
Registered
nissan
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's a pic in this thread of the back of the airbag, but it includes the wiring for the audio controls which goes through the same connector.

Download the ESM. There's a link in my signature. It has the wiring diagram for ASCD (Automatic Speed Control Device).
thanks for the lead. i will sus that out :)

·
Grenade Master
GU4 05
2,613 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2016 CRD wagon
1,215 Posts
Does anyone have a wiring diagram of a 3l with cruise control and/or can take a picture of the connector behind the air bag. ?
When I had the Duramax the cruise went to a remote fob and talked to a box under the dash but the LSA needs to be fully wired it.
Here is a pic of said connector under the airbag and the wires on the fob.
Some how I need to magically connect the two.

When I was adding in audio switches on my steering wheel, like @AndrieK I did a bit of digging for a fellow regarding genuine cruise control. From memory I noticed all models, up till the time the speedo is sensed from the abs sensors, have a separate cruise module in the wiring loom. Some time in the CRD's (maybe around 2010ish) the abs sensors were used to drive the speedo and the cruise module disappeared and it appears the ECU takes control of cruise duties.
I'm not sure if that affects you but may help put the pieces of the puzzle together.
Cheers

Reactions: AndrieK

·
Registered
nissan
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have aftermarket DYI cruise control Aftermarket cruise control with Nissan SW switch
I included both earlier and late version of Nissan Cruise control wiring.

Regards
oww thats very helpful. so do you have a pic of the wires/plug that come out of the cruise buttons. also very interested as you only have 2 wires coming the nissan plug to i guess the ciuse plug there. there's 4 wires coming from mine so just trying to marry up whats the go here. thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts