Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This shit.

So after reading dozens of threads "SPRAY IT ON AND THE CAR IS NEW AGAIN" on this AWESOME shit i thought I'd try it again. Tried it few years ago and found fresh water cleaned better than it.

In the past I've just sprayed it on the car dry, and it didnt work, so thought this time I'd try doing it wet - eg: wet the car, CT18 then rinse.

So down to carwash to wet the car down with just a water spray and get most of the large chunks of mud and shit off the car.

Then using one of those garden sprayer things you pump up, 1 cap of CT into it, fill with water. I then proceeded to CT18 the whole car and engine bay. Took 2 spray bottles to do the whole thing and underneath.

Leave it standing for 10 odd mins (the car looked dry by this time, is that right?) and using the pressure washer at carwash, rinsed the car off and ... and... its still filthy. Yay, awesome shit. The engine bay looked like I hadnt sprayed anything at all in there. Hoses all still layer of shit on them.

Honestly it didnt look like I'd used anything more than water it was still shitful.

Anyone know of a decent washing product? Is there really one out there?

·
Registered
nissan
446 Posts
****... must be something to do with having the most number of posts....

·
Registered
nissan
511 Posts
Does expletive privileges come with 10k posts ?;)

Or have you hacked the system!:p

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Gotta use a sponge Truckster
And rinse of before it driers or it does look like shiiiiittttt

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MQ MAD said:
Gotta use a sponge Truckster
And rinse of before it driers or it does look like shiiiiittttt
So in that case, its no better than cheap pissy kitten carwash or shitty Nifty.. but at least nifty comes in pump bottles. May as well piss it off into the shit can.

·
Registered
nissan
777 Posts
1 cap is a pretty weak mix, I used it on my dirt bike for years and it worked well

·
The nutty professor
8,299 Posts
**** , you really expect to clean the car without any elbow grease, i use that stuff through my karcher and i thought it worked pretty well, but i still have to use a brush or sponge to get the finer stuff off

testing **** testing

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ITS A FORD NOT A NISSAN said:
**** , you really expect to clean the car without any elbow grease
More and more threads I read on here and other forums say shit like SPRAY ON HOSE OFF..

1 - 20 of 101 Posts