Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what everyone is upto this weekend.

I am torn between 5 days of camping and motorbike riding with a bunch of mates

or 4 day trip to the Grampians with the club!

Both will be fun! Im just holding off to see if the weather gets better, if its fine and sunny, I will go grampians, if its a bit wet and miserable, it will be motorbikes, aww yeh!

:driving:

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
:(
Every Melb Cup weekend :(

Heavy rain forecast for Victoria over the weekend could dump the state's monthly rainfall in less than 48 hours, with some areas being warned to brace for flooding, the weather bureau says.

The approaching storms are also an uncomfortable prospect for race-goers, with the worst of the prolonged downpour expected during Victoria Derby day on Saturday.

The rain-laden cold front will sweep into Victoria early Saturday morning to dump 40 to 60 millimetres through metropolitan Melbourne and the catchment areas, senior forecaster Scott Williams said.

·
Registered
nissan gu
1,195 Posts
I'm just happy that they have dumped the picnic day on Melbourne cup day due the new Federal award, YAY! dont have to pay staff to have the day off on our busiest day!

·
Registered
nissan
126 Posts
My missus bought me a joy flight in a chopper, a Robinson 44, which I get to pilot. That's Saturday morning, and for the rest of the long weekend I will be at the Otways with the boys. Could it get any better????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts