Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed that my name has an astrix next to it in "currently active users" at the bottom of the main page so I can find myself easily.

Hello.....

I already know I'm online!

Nice work Link.
lol

·
Part of the furniture
nissan
4,563 Posts
mine comes up with everyone..
with my name first.

wow, atm there is 128 guests online and only 48 members!

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
I had a donut

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
It is due to your profile set to be invisible. It means noone else knows when you are online. Well...except for moderators and admins

·
Banned
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, actualy I agree. not my finest forum post. What I found momentarily amusing apparently didn't translate into the "entertain Benos and Truckster" thread I had hoped for.
It was early, I was only half awake.
Pretty sure I'm not the first person to post an innane thread.
Also pretty sure no one twisted your arms and made you read it to the end and then post a reply. Reckon that might just make you sadder than me. lol.
Also, if I wanted to worry about making a **** of myself every time I opened my mouth I would never post anything. It's called General Discussion, not Super high presure, judgmental burn the author thread. If its so borring, click the back button and move along.
:D

·
Registered
nissan
2,003 Posts
Yeah, actualy I agree. not my finest forum post. What I found momentarily amusing apparently didn't translate into the "entertain Benos and Truckster" thread I had hoped for.
ROFLMAO... Don't be too critical, Shilo,

Benno and Truckster et al may rate it as one of your Top 10 :p

Tough Crowd around here.... :cool:

·
Registered
nissan
776 Posts
It is due to your profile set to be invisible. It means noone else knows when you are online. Well...except for moderators and admins

And now everyone because you posted.

·
It's all good
nissan patrol
4,206 Posts
Yeah, actualy I agree. not my finest forum post. What I found momentarily amusing apparently didn't translate into the "entertain Benos and Truckster" thread I had hoped for. It's called General Discussion, not Super high presure, judgmental burn the author thread. If its so borring, click the back button and move along.
Don't worry mate , some people just can't help themselves :rolleyes:

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
Someone pass me a can of coke, lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.