Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu 2002
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) please come to 4x4 Park at Raglan 60kms south of Rocky . weekenders $30 Sat/Sun or one day trip $25 . So all you keen 4x4 people get your act together and come on :D
Contact number 0412861426 Dallistonvale 4x4 Park Raglan Queensland .
We have had 3 WTC s here in the last 4 years. Campgrounds toilets and and water.
Remember the more people that come here the better it will get.:cool::)

·
Registered
nissan
1,109 Posts
It sounds cool and all but without so much as a website or a facebook page you are just throwing money away. Businesses that aren't online may as well not exist. It could be the coolest 4x4 park in Australia but no one knows that!

Without photos, maps, track notes no one is gonna visit. You may have a phone number but not even an address!

Just my opinion.

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
I too looked for more info and found nothing, I edited the title and separated 'Dalliston' and 'Vale' to help people with web searches.

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu 2002
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Inquisitive people

I wish people would just private message me instead of waffling to each other about not having a web page, so to stop all your drama I set a face book page today.
www.facebook.com/Dallistonvale try that if that does not work message me .:headwall:

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,657 Posts
Great to hear of another park. We holiday in CQ every year so I will put it on the list.

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
Yep I'll definitely visit this park at some stage. Good work with the FB page ;)

Reactions: 07djmgu

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
Bump - 07djmgu is on the job with the FB page, providing regular and interesting updates - good work mate! Keep it up.

Reactions: 07djmgu

·
Registered
nissan
18 Posts
Keen for a weekend but may have to wait till its a bit cooler, unless I can air condition the tent for the wifey... Hmmmm

1 - 14 of 14 Posts