·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,195 Posts

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
16,768 Posts
Nice Dan..De-Dorked and squeeky clean..Now sit back and enjoy all tha xtra hp and the flashing from young girls (.)(.)

·
Registered
nissan
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Nice Dan..De-Dorked and squeeky clean..Now sit back and enjoy all tha xtra hp and the flashing from young girls (.)(.)
haha there's not too much glare from the sun which is what I was worried about, not a super gloss finish. About the only flashing I'll be seeing lol!

·
Registered
nissan
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
changed 4L of auto fluid, must have been well overdue as it's shifting much nicer now. guess i better do another 4L when I drop the engine oil next.
So had the head tested by a 2nd shop that knows their ZD30's well, again passed. They suggested replacing the header tank and rad cap so thats next on the list. Also time for a new belt so it doesn't wake the neighbours when I'm having to start the engine in the middle of the night to drive to work.
Does anyone know for the CRD if disconnecting the spark plugs will cause a code error?
Also may have made an enquiry about a FMIC....

·
Premium Member
2016 CRD wagon
1,402 Posts
Does anyone know for the CRD if disconnecting the spark plugs will cause a code error?
Spark plugs?
Do you mean glow plugs? If so, they only work on CRD if water temp is less than 30 degrees (or maybe it was 33, it was a while ago now I tested this). So anything above that they dont get any power.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey mate, nice write up so far. Also check out the belt tensioner, they have a habit of shagging out on the ZD.

161 - 171 of 171 Posts