Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol Y61 2007
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again. In short, I'm going to install my NADS on my patrol. My idea is to boost readings with Ecutalk software installed on my pc. My question is: are good readings ecutalk provides the boost?

My English is not very good and it's hard to find some information in the forum threads.

Thank you very much and best regards.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
547 Posts
Hey bud, ecutalk doesn't display boost. The di has no ecu sensor and does not know what's going on in that regard.

The crd is different as I think it does read out on their scan gauge. I could be wrong.

You'll need an aftermarket boost gauge.

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
12,086 Posts
Hey bud, ecutalk doesn't display boost. The di has no ecu sensor and does not know what's going on in that regard.

The crd is different as I think it does read out on their scan gauge. I could be wrong.

You'll need an aftermarket boost gauge.
From somewhere in 2004 on it does display boost.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
547 Posts
Cool bud, well I learnt something today :)

Guey yours is 04...does the boost read out on your ecutalk? Where's the boost sensor...hmmm I'd like boost on mine, then I could sell my boost gauge like I sold my water temp gauge.

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
12,086 Posts
In the one under volts. Should just be able to see it in this pic. Yours has something else there. Can't remember what.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
547 Posts
Yes I see. Nice. Mine has Fan : off

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol Y61 2007
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello everyone . My patrol is the year 2006. It is one of the last non- crd were sold here in Spain . From what I have read in other threads in this forum , if I can see in ecutalk of boost pressure .

·
Registered
nissan patrol
547 Posts
Yes you can mate. 2004 onwards I have learnt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts