Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan patrol y61 3000 2007 3doors
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
Searching on eBay Dawes valve for my patrolozzo I have see a Dawes valve delete kit what are you thinking about?
I have also another problem I can only find Dawes valve and needle valve in Australia !
Do you know where I can buy A kit in Europe?
cheers

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
“Torque m....r “the Dawes delete kit
I have seen the official Web site of Dawes valve....freeeeeeeee shipping!
Maybe I make me a present

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks geeyoutoo !!
so you Let Me think that the “anti Dawes valve”It’s a fake...

I m impressed by how many tests and upgrade , materials Dawes device carry out ...a sphere with a spring in a tube...lol

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Thanks geeyoutoo !!
so you Let Me think that the “anti Dawes valve”It’s a fake...

I m impressed by how many tests and upgrade , materials Dawes device carry out ...a sphere with a spring in a tube...lol
Not really sure what you mean. There were fake Dawes valves coming out of China, I have seen one that had a really bad seat and could not seal, hence Darren changing the design.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not really sure what you mean. There were fake Dawes valves coming out of China, I have seen one that had a really bad seat and could not seal, hence Darren changing the design.
I read about the design change and all around the modifications
Sorry for my English
I post a picture of the actuator that I find on e bay (I don’t know if I can)
16BA43D4-92F1-466F-B474-E097DC4388C8.png

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Your English is OK mate, we can work it out. OK, your talking about changing to a pressure VNT actuator instead of the std vacuum, yes some people like them, but I'm not one of them, made one myself years ago but didn't like it. Personally I would stick with the std vacuum unit and manual maximumboost control.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I understand
I have to read Moore in the nads archive...if my wife doesn’t kill me I will contact 3bar racing!lol
Thanks for reply

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
99 Posts
Just out of curiosity why a Dawes over. Tillix?
I have a Tillix and their customer service is over the top. I had issues with my Tillix and they shipped a new complete kit for free all the way to Colombia...turned out it was not the Tillix. Great guys I call them every once in a while and they have no issue answering the phone for tech help.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
I've used both, Darren actually helped us out many years ago before the tillix was even thought of, adapting things to our needs of the time, they both work on the same principle and both work well, personal preference, I used a Dawes until completely changing my system last year..

·
Registered
Nissan patrol gr gr y61 3.0 Di 2001
25 Posts
[QUOTE = "Slowman65, post: 7012114, membro: 277702"]
Ciao ragazzi
Cercando su eBay Dawes per il mio patrolozzo, ho visto un kit di eliminazione valvole Dawes a cosa stai pensando?
Ho anche un altro problema: posso trovare solo la valvola Dawes e la valvola a spillo in Australia!
Sai dove posso acquistare un kit in Europa?
Saluti
[/CITAZIONE]
Compra il kit Tillix che funziona benissimo

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ciao ragazzi
Cercando su eBay Dawes per il mio patrolozzo, ho visto un kit di eliminazione valvole Dawes a cosa stai pensando?
Ho anche un altro problema: posso trovare solo la valvola Dawes e la valvola a spillo in Australia!
Saluti
[/CITAZIONE]
Bellissimo un mio compatriota!
Where you bought?also on the tillix shop?where are you from?
Cheers

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Ciao ragazzi
Saluti
[/CITAZIONE]
Guys, English please so all members can read.

·
Registered
25 Posts
[QUOTE = "Slowman65, post: 7012269, membro: 277702"]
Dove hai comprato? Anche nel negozio Tillix? Da dove vieni?
saluti
[/ CITAZIONE]
Ciao ho comprato nel negozio tillix, per gli acquisti internazionali lo devi contattare tramite email. Lindsay è gentilissimo e preparato.
È da 4 mesi che ho montato il kit con il blocco egr ela macchina va alla grande.
Sono di Palermo tu?
Cari saluti
Sorry
I did not think about it.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
[QUOTE = "Slowman65, post: 7012269, membro: 277702"]
Dove hai comprato? Anche nel negozio Tillix? Da dove vieni?
saluti
[/ CITAZIONE]
Ciao ho comprato nel negozio tillix, per gli acquisti internazionali lo devi contattare tramite email. Lindsay è gentilissimo e preparato.
È da 4 mesi che ho montato il kit con il blocco egr ela macchina va alla grande.
Sono di Palermo tu?
Cari saluti

Sorry
I did not think about it.
Please think about it next time and please do a translation on the one above, this is an English speaking forum where many members read posts and many are here to learn from those posts, I could reply to you in Pidgin English and I bet you wouldn't like that, further posts without a translation will be deleted.

·
Registered
25 Posts
[QUOTE = "geeyoutoo, post: 7012318, membro: 46168"]
Per favore, pensaci la prossima volta e per favore fai una traduzione su questo, questo è un forum di lingua inglese in cui molti membri leggono post e molti sono qui per imparare da quei post, potrei rispondere in inglese. In questo modo, verranno eliminati altri post senza traduzione.
[/ CITAZIONE]
Questo è il traditil
Ciao ho comprato nel negozio tillix, per gli acquisti internazionali devi contattarlo via e-mail. Lindsay è molto gentile e preparato.
Ho assemblato il kit con il blocco egr per 4 mesi e la macchina va bene.
Sei di Palermo?
Auguri
Please think about it next time and please do a translation on the one above, this is an English speaking forum where many members read posts and many are here to learn from those posts, I could reply to you in Pidgin English and I bet you wouldn't like that, further posts without a translation will be deleted.
This is the traslate

Hi I bought in the tillix shop, for international purchases you have to contact him via email. Lindsay is very kind and prepared.
I have been assembling the kit with the egr block for 4 months and the machine is fine.
Are you from Palermo?
Best wishes

·
Registered
25 Posts
[QUOTE = "geeyoutoo, post: 7012318, membro: 46168"]
Per favore, pensaci la prossima volta e per favore fai una traduzione su questo, questo è un forum di lingua inglese in cui molti membri leggono post e molti sono qui per imparare da quei post, potrei rispondere in inglese. In questo modo, verranno eliminati altri post senza traduzione.
[/ CITAZIONE]
Questo è il traditil
Ciao ho comprato nel negozio tillix, per gli acquisti internazionali devi contattarlo via e-mail. Lindsay è molto gentile e preparato.
Ho assemblato il kit con il blocco egr per 4 mesi e la macchina va bene.
Sei di Palermo?
Auguri

This is the traslate

Hi I bought in the tillix shop, for international purchases you have to contact him via email. Lindsay is very kind and prepared.
I have been assembling the kit with the egr block for 4 months and the machine is fine.
Are you from Palermo?
Best wishes
@geeyoutoo
I am sorry for this accident.
I am very grateful to the group and to you because I have learned so many things.
Thanks for your consideration

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry geeyoutoo!
I’m quite interested in your pidgin English....lol!
It’s like my south German..
@Archem I’m from the country of Florence we are very distant...
Tanks for advices
After I read all the new mod to the Dawes I would buy them so @geeyoutoo and the community can help me !lol
Why do you think tillix are better?
Cheers
@geeyoutoo I’ve seen your video on YouTube good job and very helpful
Thanks

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Sorry geeyoutoo!
Tanks for advices
After I read all the new mod to the Dawes I would buy them so @geeyoutoo and the community can help me !lol
Cheers
Thanks
We are always pleased to help, that is what this forum is all about.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry geeyoutoo!
Tanks for advices
Cheers
Thanks
Hi.
Both tillix and dawes have the same working principle.
I sent emails to 3B racing and he didn't reply.
So I sent email to tillix he asked me immediately he advised me and he is always available.
Then I'm happy with the kit I talk about my experience I'm not interested in advertising.
regards

1 - 20 of 49 Posts