Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Australian Islamic extremist Robert 'Musa' Cerantonio deported from Philippines

I am a bit mystified by these events, this moron goes around the world spruiking terrorism and vile Jihadist rubbish to radicalise young immature easily lead idiots, he gets deported from Philippines, but he has broken no AU laws, so he walks free to keep doing it.

I don't get it, if I were to incite racism I'd be charged, if I was to incite anti gay violence I'd be charged. Where have we gone wrong in our laws, or am I reading this wrong, I don't understand why he is walking around a free man with his reputation as one of the top 10 influential Jihadist clerics????????????????????????????????????????

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because we live in PC Vagina town.
No, I don't agree, as I said we have laws that cover racial and gender but not something like this, I think it has been an oversight on behalf of all our Governments, we are playing catch up due to our isolation I think, other counties have foreshadowed this and acted from what I have read.

I heard a commentator spruik today a Voltaire quote: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." I don't think that really applies when you are encouraging young "Australian" men to go abroard and fight for another regime.

As far as I'm concerned he should have been dropped at sea from a great height.

·
Registered
Nissan
2 Posts
Your not wrong, this is a great country but unfortunately our governments are as weak as stale piss. They are happy to tax us to death, but have no backbone when it comes to standing up politicaly. No one cares about the victims.

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
Any person who engages in military action abroad as an Australian citizen but not part of our military should be either refused re- entry to australia or automatically serve 10 years in prison. I don't know, what can you do? How do we know if a citizen has commuted a war crime or even preached to others to make them do harm.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any person who engages in military action abroad as an Australian citizen but not part of our military should be either refused re- entry to australia or automatically serve 10 years in prison. I don't know, what can you do? How do we know if a citizen has commuted a war crime or even preached to others to make them do harm.
One thing seems to have been said when he was overseas but the rhetoric seems to change when he gets back, especially when this article says Australian and Philippines worked together to get him.

No Cookies | Herald Sun

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
Thank god he was deported. We don't need that kind of scum on our land and he should of been taken around the corner and put a bullet in back of head. I don't care what religion but he is a walking nut case.

Reactions: 45/70

·
Glasshouse Bogan #1
nissan patrol gu
9,423 Posts
Thank god he was deported. We don't need that kind of scum on our land and he should of been taken around the corner and put a bullet in back of head. I don't care what religion but he is a walking nut case.
Thats ok you mean country. We will take him we will love and nurture him.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
Doing their sh*t in the name of religion is an easy scape goat they can get away with all too easy because we need to "respect a religion" at all costs to avoid discrimination? What a croc of sh*t. There needs to be a point where their actions come into alignment with laws for militias and violent gangs.

Preaching anything negative that mentions anything about enemies and fighting during preachings, in a mosque, should be instant prison time. Anything that is not native to typical Australian way of life (the Christian way) should be deemed as potential terrorism and those at the top should be constantly monitored or restricted.

I would do this if I was pm, and I could even hire Pauline Hanson as my wingman, or dim sim woman. Whatever.

:naughty:

·
Registered
nissan
1,086 Posts
Because we live in PC Vagina town.
This for the win. Country has been without spine for way to long.

Personal deportation experience and yes I was standing there on these occasions.

Mate of mine Charlie came to Australia at 2yrs of age (wasn't at this one) with his parents from south Africa in the early 70s. They were sailing around the world and loved Mooloolaba so much they stayed. Never lodged to become citizens etc as it wasn't really a thing back then and Charlie didn't know any better at 2yrs. Both parents worked , payed taxes and never got any govt assistance. Charlie went to Coolum school and when finished worked on a trawler along side ours north of cairns/Torres Straights etc. Paid taxes Never got Austudy/ dole or any benefits.

Fast forward to early 90's when some big clown/junkie decides to pull a knife on Charlie and myself at 2-3am on our way home one night. We both laughed and as Charlie is standing closer he removes the knife from the offender and allows him to carry it home with about 2cm into his bicep as a little lesson.

Within a week we are walking down the street and 3 undercover cops hop out of a car in front of us to NOT charge Charlie but to deport him. We had not heard anything previously from the coppers and he had no previous experience or offences with the police. They knew everything about him including his movements at sea as they used to fly a "coastwatch" plane over and log all the trawlers and log the boat numbers. Now you know why all commercial vessels have to have their letters on the roof. He had a choice of going with them on the spot , flying out and being able to apply in 2 yrs to return or go to court and pay costs, flights etc and not being able to return for 5yrs IIRC. His parents stayed as they had separated and remarried Aust residents.

That was the last time any of us saw him. He rang the following day and was in a holding cell somewhere and told us to sell his things and stick the $$$ in his bank account for him. The govt sent him back to south Africa so he jumped on the first plane out of there and ended up in France. Heard from him through a mate and he was doing really well and was getting married.

The PC vagina crew will send a tax paying hard worker out of this country who is defending himself and support any low life scumbags who want to be supported off the back of the rest of us...:(. How much $$$ time and rescources were tied up for his massive case for deportation while I had to wait 45 minutes for an ambulance and Mrs had to wait in it at the hospital as there was no beds when she had her stroke. :mad:

RIP Australia. People are laughing at us.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Always remember that departments (just like people in those jobs we love to hate) have to justify their existence.

But we cannot sit idly by and let people like this arsehole live among us and breed contempt for our way of life, there are many more to follow him in the years to come. I wonder if my Local Member (Clive) would be interested in a letter :rolleyes:.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Australian Islamic extremist Robert 'Musa' Cerantonio deported from Philippines

I am a bit mystified by these events, this moron goes around the world spruiking terrorism and vile Jihadist rubbish to radicalise young immature easily lead idiots, he gets deported from Philippines, but he has broken no AU laws, so he walks free to keep doing it.

I don't get it, if I were to incite racism I'd be charged, if I was to incite anti gay violence I'd be charged. Where have we gone wrong in our laws, or am I reading this wrong, I don't understand why he is walking around a free man with his reputation as one of the top 10 influential Jihadist clerics????????????????????????????????????????
Well, the conservative government is making it even easier by changing the discrimination act. Because everyone has the right to be a bigot. Even a religious gihadist.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
At least he's here where he's less likely to convert poor young blokes who can't work it out for themselves. I do find it hard to comprehend how we treat people like this fellow as people of religion. They're not. It's politics he's preaching and it's probably more vile and dangerous than those preached by the nazis at the height of their popularity.

I do believe he should be offered a one ticket to somewhere like Syria. They have the kind of politics in Isis controlled areas this fellow would feel comfortable with. Perhaps he'd like to see if he really would go to paradise as soon as blood from his mortally wounded body touches the earth.

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,226 Posts
You correctly say we have laws Gee, but James is right, the country is PC Vagina town and will not enforce the laws incase it causes a minority to stand out the front of Parliament house and hold a nasty sign up. Too much diplomacy, not enough beating.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,018 Posts
No, I don't agree, as I said we have laws that cover racial and gender but not something like this, I think it has been an oversight on behalf of all our Governments, we are playing catch up due to our isolation I think, other counties have foreshadowed this and acted from what I have read.

I heard a commentator spruik today a Voltaire quote: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." I don't think that really applies when you are encouraging young "Australian" men to go abroard and fight for another regime.

As far as I'm concerned he should have been dropped at sea from a great height.
Whilst he hasn't technically broken any laws in Australia I do believe sometimes discretion is needed.
Not to trivialise the subject but by the letter of the law when you're overtaking a car you are not allowed to exceed the speed limit but in many cases it is safer to overtake while traveling above the speed limit. Once again not trying to trivialise the subject and a very simplistic example but one I do see as relevant.

But, as Heyhey said, can't risk offending a minority.

This for the win. Country has been without spine for way to long.

Personal deportation experience and yes I was standing there on these occasions.

Mate of mine Charlie came to Australia at 2yrs of age (wasn't at this one) with his parents from south Africa in the early 70s. They were sailing around the world and loved Mooloolaba so much they stayed. Never lodged to become citizens etc as it wasn't really a thing back then and Charlie didn't know any better at 2yrs. Both parents worked , payed taxes and never got any govt assistance. Charlie went to Coolum school and when finished worked on a trawler along side ours north of cairns/Torres Straights etc. Paid taxes Never got Austudy/ dole or any benefits.

Fast forward to early 90's when some big clown/junkie decides to pull a knife on Charlie and myself at 2-3am on our way home one night. We both laughed and as Charlie is standing closer he removes the knife from the offender and allows him to carry it home with about 2cm into his bicep as a little lesson.

Within a week we are walking down the street and 3 undercover cops hop out of a car in front of us to NOT charge Charlie but to deport him. We had not heard anything previously from the coppers and he had no previous experience or offences with the police. They knew everything about him including his movements at sea as they used to fly a "coastwatch" plane over and log all the trawlers and log the boat numbers. Now you know why all commercial vessels have to have their letters on the roof. He had a choice of going with them on the spot , flying out and being able to apply in 2 yrs to return or go to court and pay costs, flights etc and not being able to return for 5yrs IIRC. His parents stayed as they had separated and remarried Aust residents.

That was the last time any of us saw him. He rang the following day and was in a holding cell somewhere and told us to sell his things and stick the $$$ in his bank account for him. The govt sent him back to south Africa so he jumped on the first plane out of there and ended up in France. Heard from him through a mate and he was doing really well and was getting married.

The PC vagina crew will send a tax paying hard worker out of this country who is defending himself and support any low life scumbags who want to be supported off the back of the rest of us...:(. How much $$$ time and rescources were tied up for his massive case for deportation while I had to wait 45 minutes for an ambulance and Mrs had to wait in it at the hospital as there was no beds when she had her stroke. :mad:

RIP Australia. People are laughing at us.
You're exactly right, people are laughing at us. There must be many that see as push overs.
And your mate getting deported... what a mockery! Clearly he was a good man, it would have taken some serious restraint not to teach the mugger to be a more permanent lesson. I don't blame him for not coming back here...

If there was a chance that this jihadist bloke came here with pure intentions of getting a job, paying taxes and becoming an upstanding member of our country then he has every right to be here, just like thousands of other migrants that come here. But given that he has been labeled one on the top 10 most influential jihadist preachers worldwide, and the messages that he preachers, it is clear that he came here for
A. Safety
B. To continue his message.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
At least he's here where he's less likely to convert poor young blokes who can't work it out for themselves. I do find it hard to comprehend how we treat people like this fellow as people of religion. They're not. It's politics he's preaching and it's probably more vile and dangerous than those preached by the nazis at the height of their popularity.

I do believe he should be offered a one ticket to somewhere like Syria. They have the kind of politics in Isis controlled areas this fellow would feel comfortable with. Perhaps he'd like to see if he really would go to paradise as soon as blood from his mortally wounded body touches the earth.
The problem is he does have an audience here, there are diss-effected youths in some of the islamic outer Sydney suburbs where some of the guy's who are already in Syria etc were recruited. I'm not familiar with Melbourne but I'm sure the same conditions and suburbs exist.

You correctly say we have laws Gee, but James is right, the country is PC Vagina town and will not enforce the laws incase it causes a minority to stand out the front of Parliament house and hold a nasty sign up. Too much diplomacy, not enough beating.
What I'm saying is yes we have laws that cover the things I said but I'm not sure we have laws that cover what this guy does, that is my point about playing catch up. His preaching is not about racial discrimination, not about gender discrimination it's about hate as PaulnLou indicated above, for that reason I see Mic's comment as irrelevant to this topic.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Yep. Hatred for everything we are. I have much more to fear from fellows like this. I don't have an imaginary friend. Fellows like this would see me 'shot in the street like a dog.' I like our democratic system, even with its flaws I'd not swap it for anybody else's. That'd get me shot too. I send my girls to school and I'm encouraging them that they can reach as high as they can. That'd get them shot as well as me. Their mother is awesome. She's very clever and capable and doing really well in her endeavours. I'm doing everything to support and encourage her. That'd get us both shot. That's part of the reason I'm very sad about the mess left in Afghanistan and Iraq. It's also why I'd like to see this fellow and those that think like him and support him encouraged to go elsewhere.

And christian fundamentalists too! I don't think there should be room here for them either.

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
I'm just wandering whats the difference. If we look back in history it well documented how the Roman Catholic Church called on the People of the land for the great crusade. So whats the difference in these people calling for young recruits to go and fight.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm just wandering whats the difference. If we look back in history it well documented how the Roman Catholic Church called on the People of the land for the great crusade. So whats the difference in these people calling for young recruits to go and fight.
Errrrrr! I think society is supposed to have grown in our acceptance of others in our global village. Most (but not all unfortunately) sophisticated cultures have moved on from the dark ages.

Are you seriously trying to defend them???????? I'm getting a bit worried about you :rolleyes:, defending Putin's recent actions and now Jihadists, do you want this guy back? many of us here would gladly see him onto a plane back to you.

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,226 Posts
There is no difference, except the times. I can't recall the last religious crusade that didn't get hammered by people. Islam and Muslims are 300 years behind the times.

Religion being the prime motivator or people and culture is dead and buried in Western society. We've been there and done that and have laws and constitutions to show for it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts