Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just thought id share a few pics of my Robe to Beachport trip last weekend.
Awesome fun for anyone looking to have some fun with some fair easy 4wdn with a few boggy bits.
Myself and 3 other cars of mates headed down to Robe on the friday morning stayed at Lakeside caravan park in Robe. Saturday morning we headed down to Beachport via all the beach and inland tracks we could and played around in the massive dunes at the Millicent buggy club. We stayed in Beachport caravan park that night all wanting a lot more beach driving and soft sand so long story short after lunch on the sunday we went to the bottlo and were dissapointed with the range so decided to take the beach all the way back to Robe to go to their bottlo. (best 6 hour drive ever) We took the road back to Beachport and stayed in Beachport caravan park the night again. Monday was go home day but noone wanted to leave so yet again we took the beaches and every track we could find all the way back up to Robe before heading back to Adelaide.

So did the trip 3 times in 3 days and had 10 or so recoveries with only 2 being decent ones.
Best trip with the best tracks ive done in a long time, lots of memorys made!

Here is a few of the 1700 pics we got of the beautiful places we went.

·
Registered
nissan
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Reactions: Bekah

·
Registered
nissan
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The last photo in post #1 is actually all 4 wheels about a foot off the deck at full height..

EDIT:::: Please move to general discussion, not patrol discussion. Sorry

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
20,233 Posts
I love that run... i went down a couple of years with the Auszooker crew... best 4x4ing weekend away in S.A!

·
obi 1 patientnewby !
nissan
495 Posts
Love it down there, great fun driving on those beaches, Ranger told me to avoid it during and just after Easter.
He said it gets really busy and the tracks get chopped up.

·
Currently in PAD rehab
18,407 Posts
Its an awesome run. We should tee up a forum trip down there

Padded from my LG-D855 using Padatalk.

Reactions: Bekah
1 - 10 of 10 Posts