Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
20,222 Posts
There should be a plug in the loom under the filter to plug it into.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,208 Posts
Anyone that know where to plug in the wire with a connector plug thats come out under the diesel filter on our Nissan Patrol 2001 mod. GR 3.0l DI. Type:JN1TESY61.
That connection is for the water sensor which brings up the MIL when water is present in the trap at the bottom of the filter, there should be a cable with a plug hanging somewhere just underneath the fuel filter, have a look around the fuel line and engine mount area. Is this a car you have just bought and not familiar with??????

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,208 Posts
Yes, just get it. Only aweek ago. :)
It is possible the previous owner has disconnected it due to the light being on, happens. As said look around under the filter it should be there somewhere.

Just to confirm, the wire your showing is coming off the base of the fuel filter or is it just sitting there in the loom under the filter, that looks like an aftermarket filter, that pic wasn't in your original post when I answered.

·
Registered
Nissan
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is possible the previous owner has disconnected it due to the light being on, happens. As said look around under the filter it should be there somewhere.

Just to confirm, the wire your showing is coming off the base of the fuel filter or is it just sitting there in the loom under the filter, that looks like an aftermarket filter, that pic wasn't in your original post when I answered.
It is coming from the base of the fuel filter. Have to try find the connection on the car/engine but it is difficult coming under, but i have an Android endoscope camera that might help.
Thanx for your helpful reply.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts