# No mucking around with nads,
# Higher egt's than a td.

• Haha
Reactions: Foo

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,696 Posts
I'm still struggling with why you need a heater in your shed, the amount of hot air you normally produce would keep you warm I would have thought :rolleyes:, What do you reckon @62woollybugger

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,696 Posts
45 is looking for a present for Peggys birthday, he drops into a shoe shop and spies something he thinks she will like, he goes through the sizes and announces to the sales lady 'diesel fitter'.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
20,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
You do realise how much of a sore point shoe shopping is for her only having one leg..
The coin we have wasted over the years.. :rolleyes:

·
20,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
She has more pairs of shoes than Amalda Marcos and she only wears half of them.👍

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,696 Posts
She has more pairs of shoes than Amalda Marcos and she only wears half of them.👍
I married a caterpillar.
OMG! it must be a disease! we just came back from an 8 day trip where she took at least 8 pairs of shoes and only wore around 3 pair, in the meantime I must find the room to carry them and the 24 changes of clothes :rolleyes::mad::confused:

·
20,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
OMG! it must be a disease! we just came back from an 8 day trip where she took at least 8 pairs of shoes and only wore around 3 pair, in the meantime I must find the room to carry them and the 24 changes of clothes :rolleyes::mad::confused:
I'm hearing you..
Many years ago.. bc (before children). Peggy and I went on a fishing and hunting trip to a place called Pooncarie on the Darling river in NSW..
The night before we left we went over to a friends for a feed and drinks..(I drove peggy drank)..
That night when we got home, I finished packing the 60 series (I was young and silly) While Peggy packed her clothes.
We arrived at our destination, set up camp.. Nek minut.. Peggy bursts out laughing and calls me over to the tent, Because she was in a drunken state the night before, she packed dresses high heel shoes and dress pants, no clothes suitable for camping, not even bathers, so she had to wear my singlets and footy shorts and flannas for the whole trip.
One way to learn not to pack while under the influence. (y)

·
20,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Now finish the story where you wore the dresses and high heels. 🤣🤣🤣
Mate..
The pics and messages I send you via pm's and texts are for your eyes only, Not to be blurted out on a public forum ffs. Dont bother asking for any more.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

·
20,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Lol.:LOL:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Fark me swinging this post has degenerated from the original awesome diesel heater!
Cheaper to run than a zd30. Wont go bang and spit engine pieces everywhere. Cost less than a set of glow plugs! And like my shytbox zd30 they can be modded, like my self contained tent heating version with custom stainless inlet and outlet manifolds…😂😂😂
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Gas Automotive exterior

·
20,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
What a rocketship.. (y)

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,696 Posts
Fark me swinging this post has degenerated from the original awesome diesel heater!
Cheaper to run than a zd30. Wont go bang and spit engine pieces everywhere. Cost less than a set of glow plugs! And like my shytbox zd30 they can be modded, like my self contained tent heating version with custom stainless inlet and outlet manifolds…😂😂😂
View attachment 546124
Lol, just goes to prove that nearly all threads in GD turn to crap, that was why 'off topic' section was started :).

What a rocketship.. (y)
Did I hear ZD30 mentioned? It will grenade :eek:.

·
20,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
No Mickhead said "cheaper to run than a zd and wont spit engine pieces everywhere".
No grenading.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,696 Posts
No Mickhead said "cheaper to run than a zd and wont spit engine pieces everywhere".
No grenading.
Oh! Sorry so it's a kettle, not a zd?

21 - 40 of 45 Posts