·
Registered
nissan
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any know if there is a difference between the 2,
Im after a hole new CRD assembly as my belt keeps coming off or splitting

Here's a quick run down on what happened

SO, The belt came off about 6 times on Stradie, ( everytime we went though water) we managed to get it back on by taking up the slack with a 19mm socket and bar on the tensioner there was enough slack to just pull the belt over the A/C compressor.

Then while waiting for the barge just sitting there idling the belt split. We took it off and cut one rib off it. We had rounded the 19mm bolt thing so had to take the hole assembly off and use a hammer and 18mm socket, we got it back on again and managed to get it to Loganholme (20min drive )

I got a new belt from Repco for $80 but this time had to loosen the alternator as it was to tight to pull over the a/c pulley. With the new belt on a started the car and let it sit for about 2min and it sounded fine turned it off checked the belt and all looked good.

Headed for home but only got about 10km down the road and the new belt had split the same way the old one had by cutting only one rib off ( radiator side )

From there I had had enough and got the car towed to my inlaws

This is what im looking at buying , the DI and CRD look the same run the same belt number but have a massive price difference

Drive Belt Tensioner Pulley Belt SET Nissan Patrol 3 0TDI ZD30 Crdi 07 | eBay

·
Registered
nissan patrol ti v
119 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts