Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So guys i was just washing my car out the back and had a thought, how dirty have YOU got your car and then cleaned it to brand spanka!

so post your pics and lets see whos the real cleaning king... Add the time it took as well!

i was gonna post mine but on the wrong comp!

·
Registered
nissan
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK got my pics!

So before hand!

and after

took me nearly 4 hours of hosing and scrubbing! and theres steal dirt and mud everywhere -.-

·
Buy the Patrol Back
nissan patrol
1,460 Posts
That looks suspiciously like love day mud ? that **** is **** and will cost you coin....but I think Matty T will win he is double super anal about keeping his rig clean..

Cheers

·
Registered
nissan
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
u would be correct :p last time i went there there wasnt much mud this time, i was mistaken for small amounts of mud :p

Matty t USE to do proper 4x4 then he girled out :p

·
Registered
nissan
239 Posts
i hate mud every where so i cant contribute any pics, learnt my lesson a long time ago. mud can be expensive in the long run.

·
Registered
GU IV 4.2
990 Posts
No overheating so must be alright. Turned out to be a rather expensive weekend for me that one. 4WD muster at Loveday, Took Friday off work to head out there early. Went home later that day to pick up the camper was heading back out and was getting dark, so turned lights on. By the time I got back out there lights were really dull(was holding mag light out the window to see) Alternator had sh*t itself. Luckily it was diesel put another battery in it and lasted for the weekend. Couple weeks later starter motor shat itself so replaced that. About a month after that gearbox and clutch were being replaced.:headwall: :angryfir:
Was good fun at the time though

·
Registered
GU IV 4.2
990 Posts
Was a fair effort to get it clean again. Inside was pretty bad too
12.jpg
Best way to get the underbody clean, park car over sprinkler. Heaps easier that hosing it with pressure cleaner for half an hour or more. Just park car, go have a beer, move sprinkler to different place, repeat.

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
1,045 Posts
X2 on sprinkler but instead of my carport being paved its now a mud bath, so I did it on the lawn, so now I have added some top soil to my lawn. Bad idea.lol....

Nissan kid, so it's u i must go in after, and get dirty.lol. I find I spend way too much in those car washers.seems like I spray mud onto the rest of car.lol

Top pics fellas. Loveday mud is nasty, whats Morgan quarry mud pit like? Is it as bad?

·
If you drive a box you get box
1,115 Posts
That looks suspiciously like love day mud ? that **** is **** and will cost you coin....but I think Matty T will win he is double super anal about keeping his rig clean..

Cheers
:p:p:p

haha, good call there

i had to go back awhile thru my own photos to find a few dirty ones (first time i went to morgan, before a week later discovering the WHOLE thing)

a general "before"

and a general "after"

·
Registered
nissan
2,694 Posts
As long as i can see out the windows, i couldn't give a rats arse...

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,092 Posts
:bump:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts