Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a GQ 93 TD42 LWB with a 2-3" lift on suspension, not exactly sure but its a OME kit job with N22 shocks, also a 3" body lift.
I need to replace the lower trialing arms as they are bent but not sure to go with a standard or 11mm + arms. Looking at the diff it appears to be pointing up at the pinion. I have no idea how to measure the tail shaft/pinion faces to gearbox for parallel so not sure if I need the extra length ?
I do notice a slight vibration when on the Hwy but wondering if that's out of character for a GQ.
Thx
Nev

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
just make sure they are heavy duty wall ones if you bent the originals, it will be good insurance , a dude I my club broke one , snapped the pinion yoke off the diff

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
just make sure they are heavy duty wall ones if you bent the originals, it will be good insurance , a dude I my club broke one , snapped the pinion yoke off the diff

·
Registered
nissan
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx , good points to think about. Sounds like the standard with thick walls will be the go.

·
Registered
GQ Dual Cab. TD42Ti with fruit.
5,161 Posts
Have a look at the thread a few down from this one, about fitting adjustable arms on a 2" lift.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts