Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got encouraged to star this thread by Steel, following on from ChoopedGUs croc stories thread.

So chuck up any stories of your dogs behaving badly. Or even just funny stories of ya dogs.
Due to lack of battery power and jobs to do will have to post mine up soon.

·
Registered
nissan
2,091 Posts
Good one mate, I'll pipe up with a story or 2 later.

·
Registered
nissan
2,091 Posts
My old mate Rex was a real horny bugger, he'd even get turned on by women if it was their time of the month.

One day I got home from work to find my ex missus sitting outside in the Darwin heat and in a bit of a state.
She had been in the kitchen doing the dishes when she looked up to see Rex a few metres away staring straight at her humping the air and dripping from his todger.
She freaked and reckons as she walked past him to get out of the house he went at her trying to root her.
It caused alot of friction for a while coz she wanted Rex banned from the house, but Rex was my best mate so that wasn't gonna happen, so I rolled out a swag for her under the house.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,333 Posts
Besides the exploding dog bed when they were pups and the taking a dump on a turtle incident (I cleaned the turtle off) my dogs have been pretty well behaved.

·
Registered
nissan/patrol
3,663 Posts
Mine has been pretty good for the last 5 years but before that I had to keep fixing my pergola because he would constantly chew his way through the posts. I replace 5 in one year then wised up and wrapped them in steel. Oh that and for some reason he hates greyhounds, he is fine with any other dog but greyhouds he always wants to kill them.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My boy was known for humping now and then.
But there is one time that really stands out.

Myself and 2 mates were camping out in the sand dunes in Esperance.
Firstly my mate had gone off into the bush to drop some dumpage, only to find he had placed himself only meters away from the main track in and out of the dunes.
So as cars driving past and him trying to finish the job off without being seen behind this tiny bush, dozer came up and decided it was a great time to say hello dogs style (sniffing away at his expose bum.
We could hear his screaming and yelling from camp, we thought it was hilarious, and I. Sure dozer was trying to expose him to passing cars.

Bit later we decided to dig a big hole and see if we could reach water, just cause.....
Ended with a hole a bit over a meter deep with fresh water in it.
I had decided jumping in the hole to try the water was easiest, where as my mates decided to lie down next to the hole.
Well dozer jumped on one mate and started trying to make him his biatch.
Mate quick threw him off and dozer ran staight to my other mate trying the same thing.
At this point I had started climbing out of the hole and as my mate threw dozer off he came running at me with donga hanging out, boy did he cop some abuse before getting close to me, as he appeared to be aiming for my head.

Thankfully he's got out of this habit.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another quick one.
Out 4wding with a mate and his 2 kids.
While trying to get out of a nasty little off camber section in the troll dozer was running around with mates 2 kids.
Well they had gone just off the side of the track to drop dumpage, and again dozer had follow.
And due to being so close to the track and still on the hill dozer had slipped on the gravel rolled down the hill.
I thought nothing of it till myself and dozer were in the car driving along and there was this one hell of a shiit smell in the car.
Only to find when dozer had rolled down the hill, he had rolled in the kids shiit.
Smell was shocking and poor dog was banished to back of car to save the seats from needing cleaning.

·
Registered
nissan
117 Posts
Hmmm......

Breed: English Mastiff

what's the damage?

* 1 bed (assist explosion)
* 1 feeding station (chewed to bits)
* 1 monster kong (bitten in two)
* 1 Mammoth rope toy
* 3 trees in the backyard which no longer exist
* 1 basketball
* 4 footballs
* 2 extra large tennis balls
* 1 trampoline - don't ask
* 1 shoe
* 1 deodorant stick

and I am sure many other things which I have managed to suppress.

Even though he frustrates me at time, I still love the little bugger to death!

He's obedient and goes to training every week and has been since 12weeks but puppies will be puppies.

Most importantly he is FANTASTIC with the kids (God help anyone who tries to hurt them though).

Note: I use the word 'little' lightly, he's already at the 80kg mark and has another 1.5years of growing to go!

rsz_axle_9-6-14_#5.jpg
rsz_axle_9-6-14_#2.jpg
Yes, a little drool but only when excited. Still freaks people out though
rsz_axle_9-6-14_#4.jpg
He's a cool dog! :cool:

·
Registered
33,169 Posts
Dog and me behaving badly

My story is this.

I will set the scene. I was 15 or 16 year old. Blue sky's white sand and great surf.

My brothers dog Angus (red cattle X Staffie) he follow me to the beach one day.

While I was in the surf I kept an eye on him to see what he was getting up too.
He found 3 nice girls sunbaking on the sand and he was getting lots of pats from them.

About an hour or so in the water I decided get out and dry off. I then started mucking around with Angus with the beach towel getting him to hold onto it and swinging him around with it.(getting him all worked up).

As we started walking home Angus decided to go back over to the girls to say goodbye then he did a dirty great big chit right in front of them.

I said to them " I'm so sorry he has no manners" then I just kept on walking home.
You should of seen their faces.
I was 15 or 16 at the time and I wasn't going to pick up no dog chit.

Now a days I've changed though, as I pick it up because I don't want to stand in no dog chit. :)

·
Glasshouse Bogan #1
nissan patrol gu
9,423 Posts
I taught my kelpie bitch to hump random people's legs when I gave the command
" strap on the plastic " she would run like 50 meters to the nearest person and strap it on. Not her fault though I suppose.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Try working a highly trained govt, high profile detector dog in public that humps people if given the chance. There's a level off stress there that's just not needed!

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
You think dogs are bad? This is what my fat 9kg cat did to my bed base. He ripped it up for arsepaper and he did it because he hates the gardener. He goes into the bed base every time the gardener arrives. It's rooted now, but I don't care, as long as he has a safe place to go.

This is him BTW, and yes, that's an empty tallie of VB beside him.

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,860 Posts
Besides the exploding dog bed when they were pups and the taking a dump on a turtle incident (I cleaned the turtle off) my dogs have been pretty well behaved.

Even though you've posted that photo before, I still can't understand how so much shit can come out of one dog:shock:

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Can't imagine how that much **** can come out of a dog ? You've obviously never owned a beagle or a Labrador.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,333 Posts
Yep not a bad effort lucky it was the runt of the litter and not one of his bigger brothers the poor turtle would be in serious trouble then.

Reactions: Jim Sullivan

·
Pass the Popcorn
Nissan Datsun Patrol
6,587 Posts
I'm guessing he was smiling from ear to ear after that effort! :p

·
Registered
nissan
238 Posts
this from last year: sat outside the car for half an hour with plenty of opportunity to offload, 5 minutes after he hopped in there was a small accident in my tool bag. on a 35 degree day with no aircon. and it was rancid.

and from yesterday: went into a friends place for a few minutes, had to leave mutt in the car. friends dogs were barking a fair bit, but out the back of the house. window was down 250mm, when i came out, he'd tried getting out through the gap and decided that the door trims/edge protectors were in his way, so ripped them off and had a bit of a chew on them.

he's not allowed to have toys without supervision. he's destroyed a few kongs, and other supposedly indestructable toys, the kong stick was reduced to 20mm chunks in about 15 minutes. i've found the best thing to keep him occupied when he's on his own is witches hats, he loves them and they last a few weeks till they're confetti. perils of having a staffie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts